The Weather Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
    ya know having malweather makes it sound like malware which isn't a good marketing idea. Didn't think thing through did you?
    i didnt.... but i usually type it in the form of MALWeather.com ..... it makes it look much better. i still think its a good name. its short, sweet, and to the point, people will remember it. MAL is just my initials.....

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• and if it makes u feel any better.... i worked with a marketing professor and that was the name we chose for the site. so i dont think there is that much of a problem. if you get malweather and malware mixed up your not very bright....

Comment

• Originally posted by proshoota25 View Post
        and if it makes u feel any better.... i worked with a marketing professor and that was the name we chose for the site. so i dont think there is that much of a problem. if you get malweather and malware mixed up your not very bright....
        The internet has lots of these people lurking. If you believe giving your information to some Nigerian prince will make you rich, who knows?

I checked out site, nice video, how come you never point? You do like a weird cupping, or make a backwards C with your thumb and fingers. You had some full on palm action, but lot of Cs.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
          The internet has lots of these people lurking. If you believe giving your information to some Nigerian prince will make you rich, who knows?

I checked out site, nice video, how come you never point? You do like a weird cupping, or make a backwards C with your thumb and fingers. You had some full on palm action, but lot of Cs.
          haha yeah thats some of the stuff i plan on improving this semester on tv. thanks for pointing that out. idk u dont really ever think of it while ur up there, you just do it. if that makes sense haha. little stuff like that should help me improve. thanks for the comments on the site

Comment

• you can now also like the facebook page. visit the homepage and on the bottom you should be able to see the "like" button. do it up!

Comment

• well, much to BeerBaron's delight, it's snowing in Dallas and many places have shut down.

including my school!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• It's ridiculously frigid out and campus is a series of wind tunnels. **** having to be places.

Comment

• 10 AM and not a flake. I am headed to my school to pick up some work and get a few things in order. Weather man's warnings be damned.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                    10 AM and not a flake. I am headed to my school to pick up some work and get a few things in order. Weather man's warnings be damned.
                    it's race to the death! CJ vs. The Storm! *cue intense metal riffs*

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• No one was there. Not even the head-janitor bothered to come in. Pussies!!!!

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by proshoota25 View Post
                        you can now also like the facebook page. visit the homepage and on the bottom you should be able to see the "like" button. do it up!
                        Nice stuff man, I've added your site to my favorites and I'll probably use it to go through all the forecast models, since its the only place I've found that has an organized compilation of the forecast models I like to use. Its a smart idea to have it all combined like that, I haven't found any websites that do more than combine two or three models.
                        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• My evening Accounting 2 class is cancelled. Snow falling like crazy =DDD YAYYYY

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                          like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                            Nice stuff man, I've added your site to my favorites and I'll probably use it to go through all the forecast models, since its the only place I've found that has an organized compilation of the forecast models I like to use. Its a smart idea to have it all combined like that, I haven't found any websites that do more than combine two or three models.
                            thanks man, appreciate it

Comment

• 40 degrees and crystal clear here in Edmonds Wa. sitting watching the ferries come and go. Too bad it rains all the time.

Comment

• 16 with a windchill of 3 in Indy. This weekend we'll have temps in the 40s though. Party time!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information