The Weather Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
    Whole damn state of CA going into day 4 of the icewater soaking.

Doncha just love it when the weather station says "50% chance of rain today & tonight," you look outside & it's coming down in mega-buckets complete with thunder & lightning?
    A lot of times they do that to cover their ass, but I too wonder why the hell they don't just go into their software when they see a giants swath of precitiptation overtop (or almost overtop) of where you are and edit the percentages. Half of the time, where I live, in the summer, I have to tell people on what muggy days we're supposed to get rain, because most weather stations will have almost every hot summer day with either isolated or scattered thunderstorms. So I have to explain that on most of those days, unfortunately we won't see thunderstorms, but it will be so uncontrollably muggy...
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• big time storm potential for friday here in the Northeast

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• How bad? I'm driving up to Bretton Woods that day...

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• High of 80 tomorrow, again

u mad bro?????

by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• It was 70s Sunday and 32 Monday... WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
              How bad? I'm driving up to Bretton Woods that day...
              as of now, looks more like a coastal storm for southern new england. subject to change though. if ur goin up to bretton woods u should be okay, but ur drive home (if ur coming back friday night to near foxboro) could be a little rough

Comment

• Originally posted by proshoota25 View Post
                as of now, looks more like a coastal storm for southern new england. subject to change though. if ur goin up to bretton woods u should be okay, but ur drive home (if ur coming back friday night to near foxboro) could be a little rough
                I'm good then :) Staying the weekend, leaving early. Thanks man.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• ElectricEye: Latest models have suggested the storm track more to the northwest.... which means its gunna be awful for you to drive up to Bratton Woods Friday morning. The more north you get, the more icy and snowy it gets. be careful heading up there

Comment

• up here in the mountains of NH, we might get close to a foot of snow on Friday afternoon and evening. should be interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by proshoota25 View Post
                      ElectricEye: Latest models have suggested the storm track more to the northwest.... which means its gunna be awful for you to drive up to Bratton Woods Friday morning. The more north you get, the more icy and snowy it gets. be careful heading up there
                      I was planning on exercising caution anyway but I'll be more careful now. Thanks for the tup.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Crazy wind and thunderstorms in Mississippi right now. Feels like the apartment is about to blow over.

Comment

• Well after having nice 50* degree weather here in Eastern Washington State area.We had flipping 20* and a skiff of snow this,talk about dam change of fast weather.Winters suck I tell you.

Comment

• Snow again?? UNACCEPTABLE.

Comment

• It was pouring down rain at 7AM this morning. When 8AM came around, it was ******* snowing. Bipolar much?

Comment

• Driving to Mount Washington is a snow storm? Let's do this ****. Wish me luck guys haha.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information