No announcement yet.

The Weather Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really bad out right now, but I came to work, anyway. No real plan for getting home since this doesn't look like calming down.

Scarves are way more awesome than I used to give them credit for.

Comment

• Ahh, 60 and partly sunny today. Beautful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
        Ahh, 60 and partly sunny today. Beautful.
        From one Paul to another, shut your stupid mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
          Ahh, 60 and partly sunny today. Beautful.
          Yes, it was awesome in the DFW area today.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Every car on the street iced over this morning, frost on the rooftops.

I brought in all the potted plants & covered those I didn't. Good thing too, the forecasts for the low last night were off by 5-6 degrees from TV channel to the ppr. to whatever, when those 5 degrees are the difference between 35 & 30 it's a huge deal. One more night complete with snowshowers (ugghh!) that might get down to 28 or 29 then we warm back up to a low inthe 40s, unusual snow on all the surrounding mtntops that looks like ******* Switzerland.

it's very scary & unCalifornialike. If you don't think global climate is happening you're just not paying attention

Comment

• It was actually really nice last night. Played some football at work again like the good ole days. It was like 3 AM. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Very crazy weather last night. 60mph winds and some tornado's and was raining all night.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Snowed in Washington today. It's freaking April, please sun, come out and stay for a while.
                  "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

• sad scene for those in the Southeast today. Over 130+ tornadoes reported, with over 50 people killed.

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
                      Snowed in Washington today. It's freaking April, please sun, come out and stay for a while.
                      For sure. Mid-40s to mid-50s with rain, sleet, & snow is not the kind of MN spring that I enjoy.

And for the record, it was the 4th snowiest winter in MN history & I ended up with 0 snow days. How ****** up is that?

edit: and now it is snowing again. judas priest. I love snow & winter, but it has to stop sometime!!!!
                      Last edited by The_Dude; 04-28-2011, 09:35 AM.
                      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                      Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• It is absolutely gorgeous outside and yet I am praying for rain so I can watch the draft as opposed to coach a T-ball game.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Three tornadoes hit down here last night within 20 miles. Crazy here :/

Comment

• My youngest brother was in the library on-campus at Tuscaloosa when the tornado hit yesterday. Phone was acting wonky and I couldn't dial-out or anything, so I spent about 20 hours going through hell wondering if he and the rest of the family I have up there were okay, which I found a little while ago that they are. Thank GOD.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                              It is absolutely gorgeous outside and yet I am praying for rain so I can watch the draft as opposed to coach a T-ball game.
                              Same here...I am supposed to coach my 11-12 year old baseball team tonight. 1st pitch is supposed to be at 7:00 pm. **** Me! It's been raining here for what seems like two weeks now, so hopefully we get ppd.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• I've got to coach a track meet tonight & probably won't get home until after 7-7:30. Boo
                                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                                Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information