Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Weather Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    I can deal with extreme heat and don't mind freezing temps at all, but my god, humidity is the Earth's way of saying "**** you" to humans. Feels like ballsacks outside right now.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Paul View Post
      I can deal with extreme heat and don't mind freezing temps at all, but my god, humidity is the Earth's way of saying "**** you" to humans. Feels like ballsacks outside right now.
      Days like today are ones where I am glad I dont have to go into work.

      The humidity is effing terrible, but no where near as bad as College Station ever got.

      Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

      Comment


      • #63
        I agree with the two posts above. Humidity sucks. It's October and it's so humid that I'm sweating after a 40 second walk to my car with my book-bag.




        2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
          I agree with the two posts above. Humidity sucks. It's October and it's so humid that I'm sweating after a 40 second walk to my car with my book-bag.
          You should demand a closer parking spot, or steal a handicap tag. Maybe both.

          Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

          Comment


          • #65
            It looks like it is midnight outside right now. It is awesome. I love storms.

            And agree with the Southerners, humidity is the taint of the weather conditions.


            Silverback....still the best.

            +rep to Jakey for the sig

            Comment


            • #66
              Florida's getting back to cooler weather after a hot streak.

              And by cooler I mean low-mid 80s instead of 90s. Can't wait for the 70's! FloridaisaGod

              by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

              Comment


              • #67
                I was in beautful San Diego over the weekend and now back here in NJ it's 45 and raining. Makes me want to stay in bed all day.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                  the south only exists because of advances in air conditioning technology.
                  just sayin.
                  http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                  For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

                  United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Cloudy
                    51F
                    Feels Like
                    51F

                    Sig by BoneKrusher

                    Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

                    1-4

                    Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                      I agree with the two posts above. Humidity sucks. It's October and it's so humid that I'm sweating after a 40 second walk to my car with my book-bag.
                      I have been to New Orleans. I walked out of the airport and couldn't breathe. I got back to South Dakota and I missed the humidity :(

                      sig by fenikz
                      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                      You are just a terrible person.
                      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                      I have an iPhone.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        What state has dry heat? I know Flordia doesn't, been there in the summer man does it suck, everything is just sucks and you feel like sticky and **** out side. Florida has the combination of moisture and humidity.

                        Right now its cold, and rainy. Philadelphia sucks when its raining.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                          What state has dry heat? I know Flordia doesn't, been there in the summer man does it suck, everything is just sucks and you feel like sticky and **** out side. Florida has the combination of moisture and humidity.

                          Right now its cold, and rainy. Philadelphia sucks when its raining.
                          Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah, and parts of California have dry heat

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            First snow apparently in Buffalo. Go 450 miles east and nothing but stupid rain that I have to ******* walk in



                            <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                              just sayin.
                              Sayin' a whole lotta nothin'! Don't like the heat? The don't effing come here!

                              Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                                What state has dry heat?
                                Arizona and Nevada.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information