Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

in the news right now.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    this is better than a lot of things I could have done the past hour.
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


    Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

    Comment


    • #77
      the cars are ruining the land!




      Comment


      • #78


        1:55 is Rio.



        Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
        I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

        Comment


        • #79
          I could have been doing homework.



          Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
          I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
            I could have been doing homework.
            you're welcome!
            http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
            For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

            United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

            Comment


            • #81
              I hope this kid is dead somewhere.

              Okay, maybe not, but still, it would be a very anti-climactic ending if he was never on the balloon.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                I could have been doing homework.
                Doing homework before fall break? And to think, I considered you my protesge.
                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                RIP themaninblack

                Comment


                • #83
                  not pussified, yet he's hiding right now?
                  CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


                  Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                  JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                    I hope this kid is dead somewhere.

                    Okay, maybe not, but still, it would be a very anti-climactic ending if he was never on the balloon.
                    I agree with this. The story has such potential. And the kid eating Kix in his closet would anger me.


                    Silverback....still the best.

                    +rep to Jakey for the sig

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                      Doing homework before fall break? And to think, I considered you my protesge.
                      FML.......



                      Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                      I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                        I could have been doing homework.
                        I could have been watching good will hunting.
                        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


                        Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          This will end up a made for TV movie.
                          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                          RIP themaninblack

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            So what.. is this a hoax? The parents have the kid hiding somewhere and let the balloon dealio off?

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                              So, let me get this straight. Kid wasn't there at landing. They don't think he was ever in the basket because the door wasn't open?? So where would the kid be?? Could the door have closed after he jumped out?? Could the kid have fallen out without opening the door?

                              Lots of questions still left to answer.
                              EXACTLY! AND HIS NAME ISNT REALLY FALCON. da **** CNN.


                              Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                                So what.. is this a hoax? The parents have the kid hiding somewhere and let the balloon dealio off?
                                After seeing the video Doughboy posted, it wouldn't surprise me. Seems like the parents, or at least the dad are attention whores.
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information