• Show
Clear All

Check the sig!
    I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
      Rest in Peace Sean.

I used to cheat and trade for you every year on Madden before starting my franchise.

I did not do that. *shifty eyes*
      Originally posted by Benn-O,Aug 24 2009, 04:21 PM
      didn't you get kicked out of that club on 6th street cuz of your pants? oh right, you did.

bouncer was feeling your jnco's i guess.
      Originally posted by HERO,Aug 26 2009, 04:16 PM
      i prefer my women like i do my scotch....12 yrs old w/a splash of coke.

Comment

Sig by BoneKrusher

Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

1-4

Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

Comment

Everytime I watch Sean Taylor highlights, I always end up getting sad. RIP.

Comment

I never did get to see him play in the NFL, Washington games rarely get on TV in Indy. I'll have to watch those highlights later when I get home.

Comment

Originally posted by DeCrunkMAn View Post
              I did not do that. *shifty eyes*
              LOL. Seriously though he was a beast on Madden. On 07, I would alternate between controlling Mario Williams and Sean Taylor. There was never another safety I'd control, Sean though was fast enough to cover, and could come lay the wood in the ground game. Total beast.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
              Originally posted by njx9
              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

I'm disappointed I never really got to watch any of his games.
                I don't remember seeing all that many on tv up here in Buffalo.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

LOL. Seriously though he was a beast on Madden. On 07, I would alternate between controlling Mario Williams and Sean Taylor. There was never another safety I'd control, Sean though was fast enough to cover, and could come lay the wood in the ground game. Total beast.
                  I was definitely guilty of the preseason Sean Taylor steal as well. He was such a cornerstone in my Saints dynasty it was embarrassing. He and Drew "Cash Money" Smith, WR #85. Um...he didn't really exist though.

Comment

It was an honor to watch every one of his games. I'll never forget me and my friend hugging when they picked Sean Taylor over Kellen Winslow cause we weren't sure which they would take at the time. Ah, so much I could say about him but I get sad and real football fans know how much of a beast he was. RIP Sean.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                    12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

The way he was turning his life and his career around before he was killed, I wouldn't be surprised if today Ed Reed and Polamalu wouldn't even be worth mentioning next to him. He had THAT much potential, and it looked like he was about to realize it.
                      Let's get real. ST was very, very good. But he wasn't on the level of TP or ER at the time of his death. He had a ton of potential, but to say that he would be head and shoulders above two potential Hall of Fame safties is stretching it.
                      Virginia Tech.
                      ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                        Let's get real. ST was very, very good. But he wasn't on the level of TP or ER at the time of his death. He had a ton of potential, but to say that he would be head and shoulders above two potential Hall of Fame safties is stretching it.
                        For most of his career, he wasn't, but before he died IIRC he was getting serious DPOY buzz(albeit early in the season). It's far from a given, but based on his potential, his age(24), and the big turn in the right direction his life was taking, I don't think it's too much of a stretch.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

For most of his career, he wasn't, but before he died IIRC he was getting serious DPOY buzz(albeit early in the season). It's far from a given, but based on his potential, his age(24), and the big turn in the right direction his life was taking, I don't think it's too much of a stretch.
                          Yes, you remember correctly, he had 5 picks through 9 games, the most of his shortened career and was playing lights out. You could really tell that he was becoming a more disciplined/smarter safety who wasn't concerned as much with making the big hit.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                          12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information