• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
    Did someone say Pie?
    Sure did..
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

When I lived in San Diego, I lived down the street from one of these baby's:

Open 24/7 cuzcuz

Comment

In Knoxville, its usually McD's, Taco Bell or Krystals

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
          going. to bed... at 4... wtf? i wake up at 5.
          I'm up by 4:30 and out the door by 5. Sucks

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
            I went to sleep Thursday at 7:30 AM

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
              I don't see the point in that anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                Same. Some of these frat parties go way too late and I had class that same morning @ 11. I ended up going lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                  Same. Some of these frat parties go way too late and I had class that same morning @ 11. I ended up going lol.
                  There was one time I stayed awake for 24 hours. After that I slept for a good 14 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    i know. you and i probably get up earlier than everyone on the board.
                    http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                    For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by SwagU View Post
                      There was one time I stayed awake for 24 hours. After that I slept for a good 14 hours.
                      I did that the other week. I was up at 6am since I had to attend this student teaching meeting. Then drive back to Dallas and work that night. I worked an overnight shift, and got off work at 6am. I didn't have a chance to nap. I was up 24 hours and like 20 minutes.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I've only done that twice after exams which I pulled all-nighters for. I am not kidding when I say that i slept 17 hours the following day on one occasion and 15 hours the other time.

Comment

I was awake for 3 and a half days straight once while I was in the military. After 72 hours, your mind starts to mess with you. I do not suggest it.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                            I was awake for 3 and a half days straight once while I was in the military. After 72 hours, your mind starts to mess with you. I do not suggest it.
                            dont SEALs have to go a week without sleep?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

A guy I knew went through some sort of intensive training for some spot in the Army, and I forget what specifically for. But anyways, he was dropped in the middle of a North Carolina wilderness and made to survive on his own. Eventually he gets captured after being awake for three days. He's blindfolded and told that there is a barrell of **** in front of him. Because of his mental state, he believes it and starts freaking out at the "smell." It is actually a bucket of some gooey stuff (forget the ingredients). So they stick his hand in it. Yeah...

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I get up at 6 most days and only sleep in on sundays, since I'm either hungover or wrecked from a day of work and a night of study.

I've spent the last three weeks going to be at like 11pm and getting up at 6. My body clock has pretty readily adjusted too. I eat healthy as **** and drink diet coke with lunch which helps with the afternoon tiredness, but you don't need the 8 hours some people swear by.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information