College Gameday?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Gameday?

Anyone ever gone? It's in Provo this weekend, which is about 20 minutes from my house, and my best friend is a huge Y fan. I would be wearing my Locker jersey and holding a witty sign of course.
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

I've gone a number of times at OSU. The atmosphere was cool, but it wasn't anything special unless you got there ridiculously early.

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Yeah, if you go, be there at 7:30.

I went to a Gameday in Tuscaloosa at 11 AM. It was just dead.

Comment

I went to the one the weekend of USC @ OSU and it was alright, I actually got to meet Chris Fowler, nice guy. People are kind of stupid though, especially annoying people trying to get on television.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

wait, do I want to be there really really early or just really early? Like Avril Lavinie tickets on sale early or U2 early?
          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by JFLO View Post
            I went to the one the weekend of USC @ OSU and it was alright, I actually got to meet Chris Fowler, nice guy. People are kind of stupid though, especially annoying people trying to get on television.
            my #1 goal. Gotta get UW some love on national tv.

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
              wait, do I want to be there really really early or just really early? Like Avril Lavinie tickets on sale early or U2 early?
              I'd say 3-4 hours before it starts will give you ample opportunities.

Follow Me on Twitter!
              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                I'd say 3-4 hours before it starts will give you ample opportunities.
                alright. I'm bonafied stoked already.

Comment

i went to a bball one last year

i believe doors opened at like 8; left my house at 730; got there at like 745

about halfway up the lower level of wvu coliseum (about 15 rows)

it was hard to hear b/c every yells the entire time

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

It's stupid. **** Lee Corso, and **** Kirk Herbstreit.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information