Happy Birthday Ricky Rubio!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brent View Post
    He might as well stay in Spain, and bang any chick he wants.
    He probably could have done that in Minnesota. Let's see Barcelona/Madrid women or Minnesota women. I think i know why he stayed.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
      You'll have to take my word for it.

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Who cares?

Comment

Now he's even more legal. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
            Exactly......He should of known he was going to go to a bad team.
            Yeah, and he was probably hoping it was the NY Knicks.

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
            Then either don't come out or tell us before we pick that he's not going to sign with us.

What he did was complete ********.

I had to on that one, I mean...but hey you got yourselves a point guard...Johnny Flynn. Why would you need two?

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
            Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

ricky rubio? nothing!? his game is modeled after great usa players except he is some loser from spain or france or wherever he is from in europe, why do i care about this guy or his bday o ya i dont, thumbs down

Comment

Originally posted by TitansCJftw View Post
                ricky rubio? nothing!? his game is modeled after great usa players except he is some loser from spain or france or wherever he is from in europe, why do i care about this guy or his bday o ya i dont, thumbs down
                You got issues mayn. Do you find someone new every night to send random expletive filled nonsense too?

Comment

My birthday isn't until next September, can we make a thread for it now?

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Originally posted by TitansCJftw View Post
                    I guess, but then again not that many great american players treat basketball like living chess the way ricky does. I've seen the kid show such a remarkable understanding of how to set his opponents up so that even if they stop him they leave the D exposed and he'll take advantage of it. Kid's literally 3 steps ahead of the defense on most possessions. I can't wait until he's in the NBA and it's a shame the timberwolves made a better offer for that 5th pick than the knicks were because seeing him play for Mike D would've been incredible.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                    Originally posted by JBCX
                    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information