• Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Ricky Rubio!!!

19 now! ^_^

Comment

Screw him.....I wanted to see him in the NBA and he is being a douche
      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
      Just let it go RWO.
      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

One day he'll be with my precious Timberwolves...one day...****** bastard refusing to pay money to come play with us this year :(
        SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

I wouldn't pay to play for the Timberwolves either. Happy Birthday Ricky! I really wanted you in Sacramento but my love has now shifted towards Tyreke. :p

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
            I wouldn't pay to play for the Timberwolves either. Happy Birthday Ricky! I really wanted you in Sacramento but my love has now shifted towards Tyreke. :p
            Maybe he shouldn't have entered the draft. He's a little *****.

Comment

OMG

there's a chick in one of my classes that looks exactly like him. dead srs

by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                Maybe he shouldn't have entered the draft. He's a little *****.
                Exactly......He should of known he was going to go to a bad team.
                Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                Just let it go RWO.
                We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

To be fair, no one was expecting him to fall to five.

Comment

I don't blame him for not wanting to join the Timberwolves. The NBA is a league of have and have not franchises. Top free agents only want to sign with certain teams, so he knows he won't ever get enough help to win a Championship in Minny.

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                      I don't blame him for not wanting to join the Timberwolves. The NBA is a league of have and have not franchises. Top free agents only want to sign with certain teams, so he knows he won't ever get enough help to win a Championship in Minny.

Then either don't come out or tell us before we pick that he's not going to sign with us.

What he did was complete ********.

Comment

He might as well stay in Spain, and bang any chick he wants.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

the Flynn pick is really what's screwing ricky, no way he is able to make enough of an impact to make enough endorsement dollars to make up for his buyout when he's going to splitting time with a fellow top ten pick, especially an american top ten pick who's a freak athlete.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                          JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                          Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                          Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                          Originally posted by JBCX
                          Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                            OMG

there's a chick in one of my classes that looks exactly like him. dead srs

Comment

Maybe Rubio would have signed if the Timberwolves didn't draft another point guard?

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information