Sports Moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draft King View Post
    FML true story. My first year ever playing corner, I had good coverage but I tripped on my own feet and he scored. Funniest part of the game was your extra point team I always lined up against you. Since that game my school is 12-0 in regular season play however, I think we're playing Holy Trinity next week Chris.

edit: sweet 9999 posts, never come back
    Hahaha, yeah I know. You played really well outside of that one play IIRC. And yeah, Trinity sucks now, and has ever since me and my boys left. Like all but 3 or 4 good players on that team I won it all with graduated with me and then they went 1-5 the year after and I'm pretty sure they suck again now. Shame too, lots of young talent at the school but they're all really stupid, don't wanna go to practice every day even though practices were ridiculously easy, seriously all the running we did was a lap around the track before the game. And even then, we cut corners past the far goal post and walked starting at midfield.

Ahh, nostalgia. Good luck this year btw. And I guess I'll stick around till RDT is deleted.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post

That was you?
      whatchu know 'bout #41?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Watched and remember:

Saw in person

Jeter's first ever grand slam
          Mariano Rivera's first ever RBI

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
          Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

I was at Jerry Rice's last home game in SF. Notable moments:

-Terrell Owens caught 20 passes
            -Chicago Bears never crossed midfield. ******* hilarious.
            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Touchdown Jumbo Elliot.

Comment

I used to train for boxing and had one fight, guy hit me below the belt multiple times and I won the fight via DQ....and I brag about my 1-0 boxing record.

Comment

In the Championship game for football in grade 10, my team was down 2 TD's heading into the 4th quarter and we were playing our biggest rivals who were undefeated and had beat us earlier in the year. We came back and tied it up and sent it to OT. It was Texas shootout and we got the ball first. We scored on the first play. Our kicking was inconsistent so we went for two and got it to go up 8. When they got the ball, they scored on the first play and they had to go for two to tie it up. They ran a pitch to the left to their RB (who is playing for Wyoming next year) and we stopped him like 6 inches short of the goal line to win the Championship.

Also sports moments I remember watching.

Aaron Boone's HR in the bottom of the 10th in Game 7 of the 2003 ALCS. I'm not even really much of a baseball fan but that's one of the most memorable plays I've ever seen.

Also who could forget this. I went nuts when this happened.

Comment

Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
                    Die a horrible death for bringing that into my happy day

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Jason Donald's dramatic walk-off single against the Tampa Bay Rays in Pat Burrell's return to Citizens Bank Park.

What a game.
                      Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Best sports moment I've witnessed in person is the Jaguars running up 375 yards on the Colts at home.

In retrospect that was a bad thing, because the Jaguars lost three straight after that and the Colts went on to win the Superbowl. Meh.

by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen
                        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

That is the game that really got me into football. Has a special place in my heart.

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                            Die a horrible death for bringing that into my happy day
                            I remember arguing with my brother about this, him and I'm sure every Buffalo fan screaming that it was a foward lateral.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                            Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

I remember arguing with my brother about this, him and I'm sure every Buffalo fan screaming that it was a foward lateral.
                              BECAUSE IT WAS A FORWARD PASS

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

The 2006 AFC Championship Game was the best thing I've ever watched on TV, ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information