Sports Moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports Moments

Talk about sport events you have been in or watched that were were great.

For me in 8th grade my basketball team was in our league playoff, and idk what the score was but it was close probably like 25 to 28. Well there was 3 seconds left in the half, and my friend shot a half court shot. The ball it the very top the the hoop, bounce straight up into the air for about 2 seconds and landed in the hoop. Crowd went wild, tied the game and we eneded up killing them in the second half and winning our league

Another one for me is in 3rd grade, in a Sacramento basketball league. There was like 4 seconds left in the game and it was all tied up. I hit a half court shot for the win on a regular sized court. It was crazy and happened like 2 days after Robert Horry hit the game winning shot against the Kings. Every1 was calling me Horry for the rest of the year

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/v...ubj=1383215550

Last year during sophmore football i went 99 yards for the strip six.

and another one during my freshman year in the city championship game my hockey team was down by 1 and i took it the length of the ice juked the goalie, hit the post got it behind the net and shot it off the goalie's back and in with .9 seconds left to send it into over time. We won in OT and clinched a spot for reigonals.
    Last edited by jimmylishis; 10-26-2009, 07:25 PM.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I blocked a punt in 3rd grade flag football. Pretty impressive considering there is no rush allowed on punts.....until you find out the kid basically booted a line drive into my face

Comment

I just won about seven straight ping pong games against my roommates...

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate, and try to stab somebody.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by JFLO View Post
            I just won about seven straight ping pong games against my roommates...
            This is going to be hard to top.

Comment

Yesterday (I'm a 5'6'' 165 pound varsity football left tackle) I blindsided this huge 210 pound linebacker and he was on his ass... it was pretty awesome. Then I ran like a girl because he put a face like he was going to kill me.

Comment

15 K 6 inning shutout my first time ever pitching and it was in a playoff game. Lost 1 nothing in extras after I was pulled. Over 15 yrs ago. God im getting old. lol.

Comment

When Draft King fell down and the guy he was covering scored and we won 35-0.

Ps bye SWDC

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
                    When Draft King fell down and the guy he was covering scored and we won 35-0.

Ps bye SWDC
                    FML true story. My first year ever playing corner, I had good coverage but I tripped on my own feet and he scored. Funniest part of the game was your extra point team I always lined up against you. Since that game my school is 12-0 in regular season play however, I think we're playing Holy Trinity next week Chris.

edit: sweet 9999 posts, never come back
                    Last edited by Draft King; 10-26-2009, 10:05 PM.

Comment

One time, I took a gun with me on the football field; shot three people on my way to a TD; and then turned the gun on myself, after discussing how life is a *****.

Now, true story, I once tackled Chase Daniel. Also, I was once blocked by Jarvis Moss. And also, in that same game against Southlake-Carroll, Garrett Hartley talked **** to me. HE WAS THE KICKER!

Comment

Watched

Was part of

My real claim to fame is taking out the opposing team's QB in a football brawl.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                          I was at this, in person.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            One time, I took a gun with me on the football field; shot three people on my way to a TD; and then turned the gun on myself, after discussing how life is a *****.

That was you?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

I was skipping my first match and I threw a near perfect stone to advance us to the semis in a Bonspiel this spring

My baseball team came 2nd in the state and I pitched a one hitter and went 2-3, 3 RBI to get us to the finals

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information