Help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

I need help with selecting a class for next year. No, not next semester, but for next year. To get into my school that I am planning on transfering to, we need to take Microeconomics and/or Macroeconomics. If I have to do one or the other, which one does everyone suggest taking? What does each cover? I can say I hated Economics, so is this any easier or harder than the basic Economics?

The major I am looking to get into is Sports Management. Any help would be appreciated.

Macro Macro Macro. studies the broader ideas. Haha and thats funny I was originally going into sports management. Normally they make you take both.
    Last edited by Jvig43; 10-29-2009, 04:20 PM.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

look at the "descriptions"

Comment

Personally, I like Micro better but that is just me.

Comment

Enjoy getting a job as a UPS driver or something equally as disappointing that has nothing to do with sports....or management

Comment

I preferred micro, but i think that's just because i did it first...

Comment

Better.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                I need help with selecting a class for next year. No, not next semester, but for next year. To get into my school that I am planning on transfering to, we need to take Microeconomics and/or Macroeconomics. If I have to do one or the other, which one does everyone suggest taking? What does each cover? I can say I hated Economics, so is this any easier or harder than the basic Economics?

The major I am looking to get into is Sports Management. Any help would be appreciated.
                I hope you plan on going to law school if you're doing Sports Management.

I took both and Micro was much easier in my opinion.
                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                  Enjoy getting a job as a UPS driver or something equally as disappointing that has nothing to do with sports....or management
                  Quoted for truth. As someone who works in sports, sports management is an absolutely worthless career.

Frankly, there's no reason why you shouldn't take both (or why your school doesn't require both). Both shouldn't be much harder than your average college gen ed class.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

I am in macro economics right now, and I've never been more confused in that class ever, i have an 86 in the class cause Ive been doing well on the test, but doing horrible on the homeworks.

Comment

i'm in sports management and taking micro this semester and macro next.
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Take Macro. That's what I took. I barely paid attention and made a B.
                        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

I enjoyed micro more than macro, but it really depends on your professor.

Comment

I am Sport Management, but I am indeed going to grad school. Only way to go.
                            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                              I am Sport Management, but I am indeed going to grad school. Only way to go.
                              i don't plan on going to grad school. i plan on using my connections to land a sweet internship and within 3-6 years take over for Jerry Reese.
                              We ALL bleed scarlet
                              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information