Going to college in the USA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
    University of Tennesee, then you can party with me and buy me booze since you're ancient.
    I second this motion. Me and Hawk run UT.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Go to Stanford.

Comment

If you like things like the best business network, weather, and girls, you should go to SC. Because it is the best.

Comment

Welcome to the US of A, wogitalia. Even if you're already a citizen.
          I'm not there yet :) Just my grand plan.

If you've already received a degree I don't think the NCAA allows you to play FB. There are exemptions of course......
          This had crossed my mind at one point, hoping that because it wasn't in the USA that it wont count towards eligibility, that is the kind of thing to worry about once I get there, even if it does count, I did a 3 year degree so may still have a year.

2 words here: Stanford University. A grad degree from there is golden in the Golden State. And ~66% of its students are from countries other than the US, & 39% of Santa Clara Co., CA was born outside the country.
          I actually visited Stanford when I was over in 2001, real nice campus and the place was just sweet, given that I have family in CA Stanford is one of several that I would really like to go to, has pretty steep entry requirements though iirc.

Wherever you end up, find me and bring me some Toohey's New
          Of all our beers you want me to bring you that crap? Really? Thats one of the cheap and nastys.

Are you looking to get a Masters or are you trying to get another Bachelors degree?
          Right now I'm looking at doing some kind of premed with the intention of going on with that. Not 100% certain on how the system works regarding that, want to do some stuff in languages as well, pretty open outside that.

If you like things like the best business network, weather, and girls, you should go to SC. Because it is the best.
          SC is another that I would love to go to and again it's a matter of being able to get in.

Cheers for all the help, the positive is I still have basically a year to sort it all out :) cause it just isn't that easy.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

just remember: wrap it before you tap it.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! An Australian Vikings fan in the states. Help me kick Caddy's ass when you get here.

sig by fenikz
              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
              You are just a terrible person.
              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
              I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! An Australian Vikings fan in the states. Help me kick Caddy's ass when you get here.
                Vikes we've been through this already... (BTW Aussies stick together!)

Comment

I'm going over next year on holidays for three weeks, LA, Ari and Vegas probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddy View Post
                    Vikes we've been through this already... (BTW Aussies stick together!)
                    Vikings fans stick together first!

sig by fenikz
                    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                    You are just a terrible person.
                    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                    I have an iPhone.

Comment

Vikings fans stick together first!
                      This is a really tough situation :) I think Vikings fans trumps Aussies when it comes to Packers or Bears, otherwise I think the Aussie comrade would win.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Move to San Diego, trust me. It is the best city in America, you won't regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                          Move to San Diego, trust me. It is the best city in America, you won't regret it.
                          It is one hell of a city. Just make sure you stay west of the 15. East County is a hell hole

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                            It is one hell of a city. Just make sure you stay west of the 15. East County is a hell hole
                            Tell me about it, I used to live in La Mesa, right across the street from Helix High (Alex Smith and Reggie Bush's HS). Not the greatest area, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                              Tell me about it, I used to live in La Mesa, right across the street from Helix High (Alex Smith and Reggie Bush's HS). Not the greatest area, that's for sure.
                              My wife is from El Cajon. Her sister still lives there and it's like little Baghdad over there. I've never seen so many Caldean people in my life.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information