Daylight Savings Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paul View Post
    I just took a nice 3 hour nap, so I'm all out of sorts right now. I almost started to get ready for class.
    Completely unrelated, but I went through a weird sleep walking phase a couple years ago where I did stuff like that.

I'd get out of bed, get dressed and everything, a couple times I'd even eat breakfast. Then I'd go to grab my phone and see it was like 3:13 am.

Sometimes that'd happen multiple times in one night. Those were really freaky.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
      Completely unrelated, but I went through a weird sleep walking phase a couple years ago where I did stuff like that.

I'd get out of bed, get dressed and everything, a couple times I'd even eat breakfast. Then I'd go to grab my phone and see it was like 3:13 am.

Sometimes that'd happen multiple times in one night. Those were really freaky.
      Dude that used to happen to me...one time I took a shower, put my shoes on, ate a bowl of cereal, grabbed my bag and then stared at the clock. It took like 5 minutes for me to figure out what time it was. So messed up.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
      Originally posted by BaLLiN72
      i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
      Originally posted by Job
      NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

I used to sleepwalk real bad. Worst one ever involved me waking up behind the wheel of my car in my underwear. I swear if I had keys I would have driven in my sleep

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
          I thought getting up before 1 was hard...
          I second this.

sig by fenikz
          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
          You are just a terrible person.
          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
          I have an iPhone.

Comment

Every yr it takes me a wk. or longer to adjust, so I'll be up at 3-4 AM & falling asleep before 10.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information