Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freemasons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I was hoping this thread would never come up. I am a Freemason. SK, feel free to PM me about any questions you may have. Being a member of the military is not a 100% guarantee, but I will tell you that what I know of you from the conversations we have had here, I know of nothing that would keep you from becoming a Mason. I certainly won't discuss any of the "secrets" of Freemasonry here as I took an oath saying I would not.

    Lions, it is actually quite simple to apply for membership as a Freemason; one needs merely to ask a Freemason to become a member, which in turn starts an application process. This process is then explained thoroughly to the applicant. I have no problem discussing what information I can with anyone here, but I will ask everyone to remain respectful. I am sure everyone will be mature in doing so and I thank you in advance.




    2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

    Comment


    • #17
      Just because you were the founder of the Freemasons in the late 18th century doesn't mean you have to be so open about it.


      RIP TheManInBlack

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
        I was hoping this thread would never come up. I am a Freemason. SK, feel free to PM me about any questions you may have. Being a member of the military is not a 100% guarantee, but I will tell you that what I know of you from the conversations we have had here, I know of nothing that would keep you from becoming a Mason. I certainly won't discuss any of the "secrets" of Freemasonry here as I took an oath saying I would not.

        Lions, it is actually quite simple to apply for membership as a Freemason; one needs merely to ask a Freemason to become a member, which in turn starts an application process. This process is then explained thoroughly to the applicant. I have no problem discussing what information I can with anyone here, but I will ask everyone to remain respectful. I am sure everyone will be mature in doing so and I thank you in advance.
        They actually have an oath that says you can't post secrets on a NFL draft message board?



        Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
        I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

        Comment


        • #19
          I'm not touching this one with a 40 foot pole.

          Comment


          • #20
            my friend has an open invite because his grandfather is one. I told him to join just to see if they really have the hook up.

            Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

            Comment


            • #21
              Being mature, CJ, you overestimate this board. However, I want to join the Free masons to be upset about the things that people attribute to them that is not them.

              CJ, DID THE FREEMASONS KILL JFK???

              I thought surprise would make you spill.

              Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

              Comment


              • #22
                SWDC moderators actually run the world, not the freemasons. Oh ****, I've said too much, njx is gonna permaban me from IRL.


                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                Originally posted by njx9
                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                Comment


                • #23
                  i did maintanence work for a naval base and my dad does lots of stuff for the government and goes to the pentagon all the time.

                  can i join special clubz?
                  We ALL bleed scarlet
                  New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                  UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                  Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                  BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    my friend has an open invite because his grandfather is one. I told him to join just to see if they really have the hook up.
                    You'd better tell us all the crazy **** that goes on.


                    Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                      They actually have an oath that says you can't post secrets on a NFL draft message board?
                      I took an oath that I would not reveal those "secrets", period. As far as "open invites" go, they really don't exist. Well let me put it this way, they exist in the same way that your grandson will have an open invite to apply for an account here. Nothing is really stopping him from "applying for membership", now is there, lol.




                      2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                        Being mature, CJ, you overestimate this board. However, I want to join the Free masons to be upset about the things that people attribute to them that is not them.

                        CJ, DID THE FREEMASONS KILL JFK???

                        I thought surprise would make you spill.
                        Hey, I'm being optimistic and set a good example.

















                        OK, well, I'll stay optimistic at least.




                        2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                          Hey, I'm being optimistic and set a good example.

                          OK, well, I'll stay optimistic at least.
                          Did you make Steve Gutenberg a star?

                          Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            My grandfather is a freemason. Not too much I know or that he'll tell me, my theory is it's just another type of country club with more mystery and secrecy and while there's probably helpful hookups in the form of "yo I'm unemployed, put a good word in for me" "sure"

                            than "lets take all the money from sweden and blame it on the jews and then we'll get Bush elected for a third term" type hook ups

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              There is a Freemason temple/office/church (I don't know the correct terminology) in Iowa City right across from where I used to live. It was in this big building that was something else, then on one far side was a single door with a Freemason sign above it.

                              Needless to say, it caused my roommates and I to constantly watch to see if any secret meetings were going on, but to our disappointment, there was nothing of the sort (that we know of). However, my roommate was convinced they are shady, so he bought a book on Freemason conspiracies just to be safe in case they for some reason decided to come across the street and attack us.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                My gramps was a 47th degree Freemason. I had no idea until his funeral. It was cool watchin them do their thing there, they had their own little ceramony in the middle of it.

                                Nothing crazy but cool lookin stuff.
                                I want a sig.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information