Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I was watching that Family Guy episode where they got superpowers...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still want to be immortal, don't care...flashing out of existence doesn't appeal to me.

Comment

Telekinesis.

Comment

I don't know about immortality I mean am I still in my 25 year old body or am I in like a 95 year old body? Because that is a HUGE difference. I mean pooping my pants and watching the Lions lose millennium after millennium would totally suck balls.
        Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
        oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
          I don't know about immortality I mean am I still in my 25 year old body or am I in like a 95 year old body? Because that is a HUGE difference. I mean pooping my pants and watching the Lions lose millennium after millennium would totally suck balls.
          You wouldn't have to worry about that because by 2015 they'll have moved to LA

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
            You wouldn't have to worry about that because by 2015 they'll have moved to LA
            That's funny I always do that in my Madden Franchises making them the LA Bulldogs.
            Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
            oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

I picked transformation. Think about all the people and things you could transform to?

Comment

Originally posted by DeepThreat View Post
                First rule of time travel.
                is that YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT TIME TRAVEL.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information