No announcement yet.

Veterans' Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took a crap after JRTC in 2003 that literally made my ass bleed and had me in tears.

Originally posted by Jakey
    WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Nice. I will now forever equate Veterans Day with the painful, intestinal shredding passing of bombshelter grade materials.

Cheers!

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        At boot camp we have a 3 day event called the Crucible which is a giant culminating field exercise. All you eat is MREs. However when you finish you have a Warrior's Breakfast which is basically an All-You-Can Eat feast. I swear they do it as a cruel joke because the MREs prevent you from ******** for like 4 days afterwards but you feel so bloated from the breakfast. When I eventually did go I shat blood. No joke. I had literally stretched my intestines to the point where I had some bleeding
        If I saw blood in my stool I would have shat bricks
        Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
        oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
          At boot camp we have a 3 day event called the Crucible which is a giant culminating field exercise. All you eat is MREs. However when you finish you have a Warrior's Breakfast which is basically an All-You-Can Eat feast. I swear they do it as a cruel joke because the MREs prevent you from ******** for like 4 days afterwards but you feel so bloated from the breakfast. When I eventually did go I shat blood. No joke. I had literally stretched my intestines to the point where I had some bleeding
          Beware the roids, Kevin. They lurk in waiting & sprout like mushrooms after a Spring rain in constipated situations like that.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
            Beware the roids, Kevin. They lurk in waiting & sprout like mushrooms after a Spring rain in constipated situations like that.
            Yeah. I know. I got some from boot camp and they never go aay

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information