Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
    I'm disappointed in you EATW.
    I'm sorry man, but there's a lot about Texas that appeals to me. Housing is affordable in comparison to PA, and I like the culture...
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      Nearly 40% of the Marine Corps is from Texas. I hate it but it's better than people from Ohio
      Ill give you that, one state Texas is better than is definitely Ohio!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
        ...and Jersey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
          ...and Jersey.
          Definitely, and it isn't even close...
          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
            People from Ohio have some weird superiority complex and it makes no sense. There is nothing remotely special about Ohio

Comment

People from Ohio have some weird superiority complex and it makes no sense. There is nothing remotely special about Ohio
              There's certainly something "special" about Ohio.

Comment

• the whole midwest just seems like it would be a lot of fat people with no ambition to better themselves and get out of there

Comment

• Hey do not bring Jersey into the mix. You know nothing.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                    the whole midwest just seems like it would be a lot of fat people with no ambition to better themselves and get out of there
                    Very nice fenikz. You pretty much nailed it. We're all fat and we don't have any ambition.

That means you must be a retired 75 year old guy thats way too tan if we are generalizing.
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• hey don't hate on jersey! the worst parts all the southern and northern tips which are the douches from philly and NYC. central jersey kicks ass
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Cedar Point is the only thing theyve got going for them.

Well jersey is the armpit of America, but I dont really have anything against armpits.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                            the whole midwest just seems like it would be a lot of fat people with no ambition to better themselves and get out of there
                            Yout don't have to get out of the Midwest to better yourself. Minneapolis, for example, is one of the most progressive cities in the country.I Guess I could see it if you're talking about the rust belt, but there is plenty of opportunity in other areas of the midwest.
                            Come to think of it, I'm not sure I can even see a correlation with location as " bettering yourself" period. Improving yourself is more dependent upon yourself than where you live.

BTW what is your idea of " betting yourself"? Like financially?
                            Last edited by TitleTown088; 11-27-2009, 07:10 PM.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• On the right, not me chucking the deuce either for the record

Paul

New York Giants
                              New York Yankees
                              New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                              UConn Basketball
                              Virginia Tech Football
                              UConn Football

Comment

• That guy on the left looks like Shane P. Hallam lol

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information