Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reveal Yourself! (2014!!!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I know why you are here.




    2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

    Comment


    • Brodeur looks eerily similar to my buddy Corey. Anyways:

      Anyways:



      My ugly self, yesterday, with my natural accessories. Manhattans and cigarettes

      Derm-challenged lothario I am
      Last edited by fischbowl; 01-23-2010, 02:14 AM.



      <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

      Comment


      • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
        Brodeur looks eerily similar to my buddy Corey. Anyways:

        Anyways:



        My ugly self, yesterday, with my natural accessories. Manhattans and cigarettes

        Derm-challenged lothario I am
        Drink and cigarette in the same hand? Stylish.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
          Drink and cigarette in the same hand? Stylish.
          Do I want to know what he's holding in his left hand?




          2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

          Comment


          • Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
            Do I want to know what he's holding in his left hand?
            it starts with a 'p' and ends in 'enis'

            Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

            Comment


            • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
              Brodeur looks eerily similar to my buddy Corey.
              Which happens to be my name...

              I like to believe fisch is holding a strap-on in the other hand.


              RIP TheManInBlack

              Comment




              • Wait....what the **** is that over on the dresser?




                2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                Comment


                • Enhance it!

                  Comment


                  • Looks throbbing and fleshy.


                    RIP TheManInBlack

                    Comment


                    • WTF! Thatssome kinky poops right there! Im aroused.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
                        Drink and cigarette in the same hand? Stylish.
                        Multitasking at its finest.

                        Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                        Do I want to know what he's holding in his left hand?
                        The top of some hooker's head as she blows him?

                        Comment




                        • and yes thats the jared allen haircut.


                          RIP, Sean Taylor.

                          Comment


                          • I wanna see Doughboy so I can know who to look for on campus.
                            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                            RIP themaninblack

                            Comment


                            • isn't he like 6'6 or 6'8 something like that? shouldnt be that hard finding someone that tall


                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by bantx View Post
                                isn't he like 6'6 or 6'8 something like that? shouldnt be that hard finding someone that tall
                                There's a lot of 6'6 dudes on campus actually. Largest school in Tennessee.
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information