Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reveal Yourself! (2014!!!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Me & the wife enjoying Pronto Pups at Valleyfair.

    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      You actually got my reference. I heart you, Brodeur.

      Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

      Comment


      • #93
        I went to Valleyfair when I visited family in Minnesota when I was like 9 years old.




        2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

        Comment


        • #94
          I did it all by myself... let the black hole commense, lol.
          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

          Rest in Peace, themaninblack

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
            I went to Valleyfair when I visited family in Minnesota when I was like 9 years old.
            I'm pretty sure you were 9 before 1858, so that's a lie.


            RIP TheManInBlack

            Comment


            • #96
              Sorry I'm giant, but its a start...
              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

              Rest in Peace, themaninblack

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                I did it all by myself... let the black hole commense, lol.





                and you spelled commence wrong.




                2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  I'm pretty sure you were 9 before 1858, so that's a lie.




                  2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    I'm just glad that my picture isn't the largest one on the page. It makes me feel slightly less re tarded.
                    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                    Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post



                      and you spelled commence wrong.
                      lol, I realized afterward, but was so excited I just didn't care, lol.
                      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                      Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                        I'm just glad that my picture isn't the largest one on the page. It makes me feel slightly less re tarded.
                        I'm just glad I was able to get a pic on.... Ready for the gross mangled finger pics...?
                        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                        Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post

                          She looked just like Sophia Bush. Be jealous TitanHope. Oh so jealous.
                          You have to rub it in every time too! :(

                          I need to know that restaurant, location, and place that sells sombreros! Nao!!!


                          Butchyeah, here's me:



                          No Shave November has been hell on me as well.
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                          [@TDWinstead]
                          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                          Comment


                          • If you are squeamish, or grossed out by blood and/or flesh, don't clickt the spoilers...

                            Thumb.....



                            Finger...
                            Last edited by eaglesalltheway; 11-21-2009, 11:55 PM.
                            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                            Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                            Comment


                            • WTF EATW?! I was eating dude!!!

                              What happened?
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                              [@TDWinstead]
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                              Comment


                              • That's disgusting eatw. And on top of that the pictures are humongous.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information