Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving

So, what are everyone's plans today?
    What are your family's Thanksgiving day traditions?
    My wife and daughters are watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, which means I am between here and playing with my boy. He and I will take over the T.V at 1:30. We usually eat a huge meal around 3 PM. Turkey, dressing, salad, potatoes, cranberry sauce, corn on the cob, pumpkin and pecan pie.

Thank you to all those service men and women who are unable to be with their families on this day. May you all return home safe and soon.

Happy Thanksgiving SWDC!

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Nom Nom Nom Nom.

Comment

I'm getting ready to start cooking.

Happy Thanksgiving, SWDC

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

11:30a - Lions/Packers game
        03:30p - Alternating between Cowboys/Raiders and the A&M basketball game.
        07:00p - Aggie football, occasionally checking in on Giants/Broncos

in between: stuffing face with genetically altered turkey; and homemade: rolls, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pies and an assortment of other foods.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Lots of food and football. Happy Thanksgiving!
          Taking a Knapp.

Comment

I will accept your thanks in the form of 5 dollar donations on paypal

Oh and I plan on setting my parents' block on fire with a deep fried turkey

Comment

My family usually has a big meal for lunch, and then we eat cold turkey sandwich's for supper. After that, there is a line to take poops.

sig by fenikz
              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
              You are just a terrible person.
              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
              I have an iPhone.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

We do the usual turkey/mashed potatoes/stuffing/rolls deal and watch football. Not glamorous but it's tradition.

Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Tryptophan + Alcohol + Lions = three depressants I should be asleep by 4
                  Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                  oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

I will be recovering from "Thanksdrinking" last night....

No turkey for me today, but i will be eating cold turkey sandwiches everyday for the next week.

Let's hope that the football is at least mildly entertaining today.
                    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                    Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

I hope y'all have a great Thanksgiving, better than mine anyway... even the Giants Eagles and Redskins fans lol.

Comment

I'm currently in a slow spot helping my grandmother and have time to post. Were having turkey, ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes, corn, rolls, string beans, cranberry sauce, the works...

Its a tradition for me to help my grandmother with the meal, I've done it ever since I was 6. We've already started the ham and stuffing, while my aunt is bringing the turkey. I will be setting the table soon. Happy Thanksgiving everyone, enjoy the time with your family and eat like you've never eaten before.
                        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

I'm currently in a slow spot helping my grandmother and have time to post. Were having turkey, ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes, corn, rolls, string beans, cranberry sauce, the works...

Its a tradition for me to help my grandmother with the meal, I've done it ever since I was 6. We've already started the ham and stuffing, while my aunt is bringing the turkey. I will be setting the table soon. Happy Thanksgiving everyone, enjoy the time with your family and eat like you've never eaten before.
                          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

I'm watching football with half the fam as the other half is cooking.

Comment

I love stuffing.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information