X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Peefs?????
    started a topic Dexter Season Finale ***Spoilers***

Dexter Season Finale ***Spoilers***

After looking through some of these lists and from the TV thread, Dexter is clearly one of the more popular shows. Because of DVR and it being on a premium channel, people watch it at different times. The TV thread becomes a scary place if you havent watched news episodes haha.

So what a last episode, ya? I absolutely loved this season, Lithgow was terrific. There are really a lot of directions Dexter can go now. Hes really built himself quite a mess here. I think season 5 is going to be much darker.

Regardless of what Dexter does, calls the police or cleans up Rita himself and she ends up 'missing' he is linked to Trinity now. It seems inevitable that Kyle Butler will be exposed as well. Now Deb knows exactly who he is, combined with a life long of seeing all of his.. oddities. I wonder if hell completely abandon his facade life at some point next season. It seems unlikely hell be able to continue being Dexter Morgan; Miami forensics.

• nepg
    replied
    I don't think Trinity did this one, to be honest....we'll see.

Leave a comment:

• JT Jag
    replied
    Finally got around to watching the episode.

Hooooooly ****.

Leave a comment:

• Notredameleo
    replied
    I loved rita.... :(

Leave a comment:

• trkaline
    replied
    Hands down best season finale I've ever seen, I expected Arthur to go after Rita.....but didn't expect him to succeed....wow it was great, that's the way you end a season...not the ***** cop out route The Sopranos used.

Leave a comment:

• RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
    replied
    I was completely shocked. This sucks. I loved the episode but I loved Rita. I have a feeling without Rita Dexter is going to be a lot darker. I couldn't believe it when I seen it.

Leave a comment:

• trkaline
    replied
    A total mindfuck....

Leave a comment:

• A Perfect Score
    replied
    Maybe, maybe she isn't dead! Maybe Rita had a twin sister, and the real Rita just went to the store to get some milk! MAYBE?!?????

I cant believe she is dead :(

Leave a comment:

• Brodeur
    replied
    Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
    Maybe he has, there wasnt a whole lot of Batista this episode. They didnt find Trinities actual identity until half the episode was over, I'm not sure if they ever showed us Batista after that. Combine with Dexter being out of uniform at the crime scene before everyone else & Batista might have a lot put together, we just havent been shown yet.
    Please don't overestimate Batista like that.

Leave a comment:

• El Peefs?????
    replied
    Originally posted by Notredameleo View Post
    How come Batista hasn't put it together that Arthur was at the station talking to Dexter? he walked right between them, and now they know who he is...?
    Maybe he has, there wasnt a whole lot of Batista this episode. They didnt find Trinities actual identity until half the episode was over, I'm not sure if they ever showed us Batista after that. Combine with Dexter being out of uniform at the crime scene before everyone else & Batista might have a lot put together, we just havent been shown yet.

Leave a comment:

• Brodeur
    replied
    Well in a way he had his own cycle this time with the Rita's bathtub death, the kidnapping (albeit failed) of the 10 year old boy, a woman committing suicide (his daughter), and bludgeoning Kyle Butler, so that theory is really really unlikely.

Leave a comment:

• kwilk103
    replied
    read this theory on another site

Leave a comment:

• PalmerToCJ
    replied
    Originally posted by SFbear View Post
    The image of Rita lying in the tub with Trinity naked and terrified right before he kills her makes me want to cry and vomit at the same time. Just when you thought the show couldn't get any darker ... Rita? Really? =( FML.
    No kidding. I mean at least Dexter could've killed trinity after that so I could feel not like some revenge was had lol.

Leave a comment:

• Nalej
    replied
    Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    You give me the ******* creeps you know that Dexter?
    haha... that was a great line by Doakes

Leave a comment:

• SFbear
    replied
    The image of Rita lying in the tub with Trinity naked and terrified right before he kills her makes me want to cry and vomit at the same time. Just when you thought the show couldn't get any darker ... Rita? Really? =( FML.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information