Goals for 2010

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goals for 2010

So, I'm sitting here writing down some goals for 2010 and I thought it would be cool to get an idea of what everyone else's ambitions are for the next year.

Here are a couple of mine:

Read a book by an author with last name from A-Z
    Run at least 750 miles
    Start at least three new hobbies
    Attend at least 20 sporting events
    Buy a new/used car (haven't decided)

So what are everyone else's?

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

This:

The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

I just read online that one lady's goal is to get divorced...doesn't get much better than that.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Get back in shape.
        (seriously, I quit smoking and added a ton of weight - I've made my mind up it's time to lose it)

Get myself to a new school that appreciates me more.
        (My school has gone through a great deal of change over the last year and for as much as I can handle the situation that has sprung up around me, my administration has failed to realize what they have in me - that will change)

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

-Try in my classes for once
          -Get back into the 205-210 range (I lost 20 pounds my freshman year of college, since then I've gotten back around 220-225 should be tough since I'm actually lifting this time whereas freshman year I just ran and didn't eat)
          -Get a job as bartender once I turn 21 (should work out since I'll be working at Buffalo Wild Wings before then and they'll have a bar once they open in january)
          -Get a summer internship

And the one goal that hasn't changed in the past 8 years, avoid punching my mother in the face.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
          JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
          Originally posted by abaddon41_80
          Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
          Originally posted by JBCX
          Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Abs.
            Read more.

Comment

Get down below 200; I've been hovering between 215 & 225 for the last few years.

That's about it. With a kid coming in the next 2 months, I'm thinking that i will have a lot more to worry about than just myself. :)
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

The usual.

Some work related goals, lose some weight (from my slim 175 to something even slimmer), quit smoking (probably not).

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

I have several and plan on accomplishing all of them:

1. Get in shape. I'm currently 290, 40 pounds heavier than I was when I went to college. Starting on the first of the year that's what I'm concentrating on.
                  2. Quit smoking. I told myself that I would quit when I graduated college, then it was when I get a good job, then it was when I get out of debt. None of that is working. I have to quit.
                  3. Quit drinking. When I drink I want to smoke and when I drink I can't have just one, two, or three. If I want to get in shape, alcohol is going to have to go out of the window until I get to where I want to be.
                  4. Get a job. I'm currently substitute teaching which is fun but the work is too sporadic. I want a real job, which I'm already in the process of getting.

and finally, my ultimate goal...

5. Join the military. I have been talking about this for quite some time and still haven't done it. I'm turning 27 in a couple of days and it's time for to do what I need to in order to join or just give up the idea altogether.

So, those are my goals.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

Comment

-Start working out
                    At 5'11, 145 pounds, I'm very slim. However, I am only 17 so I have some time to build muscle.

-Avoid senioritis
                    It's set in and I want to try to get rid of it since I am taking 3 AP classes, which means 3 AP exams in May

-Read more
                    I need to read. End of story.

-Pick up a hobby or two.
                    Now that I can't play baseball in the spring I need something to do to stay in shape (I'm not too confident in this whole exercising thing if you couldn't tell). I'll probably do outdoor track in the spring/summer

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

I only have 2.

Punch Aaron Maybin in the face for being such a sucky player.
                      Be fast enough to run away after the punch.

Comment

Start a new college...hire CJ as the dean.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                        I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Smoke pot legally.

Comment

Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                            Smoke pot legally.
                            so when can I welcome you to holland ;)

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                            - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                            - Corner or Wideout in the first
                            - No reaching
                            - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                              Start a new college...hire CJ as the dean.
                              As candidate for Dean, I recommend you make your college an all girls school.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information