Ncaa Acc Od

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ncaa Acc Od

Hey guys me, Zyro, Critsey, and Critsey09 just started up an acc OD. Let me know if you are interested in joining.

Menardo75- Virginia
    Zyro1014 - Clemson
    Auburn - Critsey
    Cinci - Crits09
    Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Well the good news is near the end of my first game I came back and almost won... Man NCAA is SOOOOOO much different then Madden... If I wouldn't have tried a fake punt lol I woulda won and missing a fg didn't help.. that meter is fast haha
    R.I.P Chris 'Slim' Henry

Comment

Ill take VTech but im not near an xbox till sunday

Comment

360??? If so I'll take the U.

Comment

When did Auburn join the ACC ?

Comment

Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
            When did Auburn join the ACC ?
            Custom Conferences... Cincinnati also belongs to the Big East
            R.I.P Chris 'Slim' Henry

Comment

Originally posted by crites09 View Post
              Well the good news is near the end of my first game I came back and almost won... Man NCAA is SOOOOOO much different then Madden... If I wouldn't have tried a fake punt lol I woulda won and missing a fg didn't help.. that meter is fast haha
              Madden is alot slower huh?

Gotta pick it up man, or youre gonna fall to the bottem of the conference! ;)

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                Madden is alot slower huh?

Gotta pick it up man, or youre gonna fall to the bottem of the conference! ;)
                lol dont worry im good now..
                R.I.P Chris 'Slim' Henry

Comment

i hate heisman with a passion, cpu breaks like 2+ tackles everytime.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by critesy View Post
                    i hate heisman with a passion, cpu breaks like 2+ tackles everytime.
                    I can deal with heisman much better than i can with All Madden on the new Madden game lol.

All Madden just flips a switch when it thinks that it is time for you to lose a game lol.

ACC just became the best conference in football by the way.

I love CJ Spiller

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

ready to advance

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by critesy View Post
                        ready to advance
                        Ive been hangin out with him the last couple days, and ive told him...but i believe hes thinking about adding a couple more players.

Comment

oh sweet, thats cool then.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

just post on here when we advance and Ill go play my game
                            R.I.P Chris 'Slim' Henry

Comment

so i just talked to menardo, and hes being lame and said that he has lost interest with this one. We have talked about the idea of making the Mountain West a championship conference.

We wanted to take Boise State and Fresno and put them into the Mountain west. Then we would make the mountain west a conference with a Championship game.

So if you guys are interested in doing this, that looks like what he wants to do.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information