Casemas 2.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casemas 2.0

So last year or earlier this year Brent did a challenge called casemas. He did 30 beers in 12 hours. Today since it's the holidays and I said I'd do the same I'm going to be doing the same. Actually gonna be atleast 4 of us trying this. 2 girls and 2 guys. We are starting at 2pm. I will try to document it as we go just for my friends at nfldc.
    Last edited by thule; 12-26-2009, 03:19 PM.

I'm sure Brent did this a while back also. I don't know if it was 12 hours or 24, but i'm sure he was plastered when it was all said and done.

Comment

only way you will be able to do this properly is by eating A LOT

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
      - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
      - Corner or Wideout in the first
      - No reaching
      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

30 beers in 12 hours is easy. I have done that many times without being in some competition. I do it in less than 12 hours so maybe someone should try like 8-9 hours.
        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
        Just let it go RWO.
        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
          I'm sure Brent did this a while back also. I don't know if it was 12 hours or 24, but i'm sure he was plastered when it was all said and done.
          it was 30 in 12 hours, and I was quite wasted by the end. also, updating NFLDC while doing it was good for me because it kept me from drunk texting

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Brent had video. If you don't have video I will be disappointed.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

The Brent case-day thread was pretty amazing.......this better live up to the hype thule.
              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Let's see if I remember this:

******' BOE.
                Uggg you're not drinking.
                Slurp
                Slurp
                Damn near puke - slurp and wink
                Slurp
                Ya happy?

Yeah thule, you must include video.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                  30 beers in 12 hours is easy. I have done that many times without being in some competition. I do it in less than 12 hours so maybe someone should try like 8-9 hours.
                  I'm sure I've seen you kill a case + some liquor in far less than 12 hours.

Comment

video is not a problem at all. iphone to youtube is actually to easy so I'm worried.

As for RWO's comment that this is easy. I'm debating starting the challenge off with the century club...but the other 3 i'm doing it with say that's dumb. I have to one up Brent tho for our prior conversations.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                      I'm sure I've seen you kill a case + some liquor in far less than 12 hours.
                      I look at the 12 hours as more of a timeline not to pass out than a timeline to drink the beers. How about this...I'll try to do them as fast as possible without passing out in 12 hours.

Comment

roughrider30 will also be in this...he doesn't post much anymore but 1 person might remember him. Also the girls we have in this are attempting to do the 30....so I very much invision this thread turning into a "show pics of the drunk chicks" thread. They are also going to attempt 30 in 12 hours and I think that is going to be amazing feat if a none whale chick can pull it off.

Comment

They might be whales by the end of it though :)

Comment

show pics of the drunk chicks

First.
                            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

BTW our estimated start time was moved to a little after 4pm...will start documenting with pics and I'm sure finish with videos. I will aim to not disappoint.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information