Patrons of SWDC, lend me your ears...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrons of SWDC, lend me your ears...

Ok, so there's a guy I know whose a real pain in the ass, and recently put enough people over the line enough to start a group on facebook about it. If you feel the desire to make this idiot pay for all he's done, go on FB and join the "I hate Hudak" group. The more the merrier. I can bribe with rep if need be, lol. Just so anyone knows, this kid is worthy of all of this. Read the info on the group if you are hesitant. Thanks to all! Hopefully we get enough for him to go insane, though I'd settle for him crying...

Edit: Pic and link!!!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...1310101&ref=mf
    Last edited by eaglesalltheway; 01-05-2010, 05:50 PM.
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Get a picture on that thing, and maybe!

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

I thought this thread was about Julius Caesar, which is the only reason I clicked on it.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Link it in hurr.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          I thought this thread was about Julius Caesar, which is the only reason I clicked on it.
          exactly. I memorized Marc Anthony's speech in middle school but have forgotten it. rats.

by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Comment

Pic will b up tonight. For now I can post the pic here until it goes up tonight. Ill link it on the op soon, I'm on my phone now, and doing it on my pc will b much easier...

Comment

Pic and link are up!

Comment

I was short with stuff because I was on my phone earlier, but this guy has screwed 15 guys out of 150 dollars each because our team won a flag football tournament and he kept all the money and spent it to pay for a dog. He constantly lies and is a flat out pain in the ass. I've gotten, oh, 60 texts from this kid today alone bitching about the FB group, and he tries to call me yet too, I've ignored 10 of his calls. This is just a guy getting what he deserves, and I still say he even deserves more...

Edit: Oh yea, one of his doozies, he tried to tell people when he was in New Jersey, he was an 8th grade high school varsity RB who led the state in rushing. When no one believed him, he chaged his story to QB... Yea, no one bought it...

Comment

Get some diesel fuel and spell out the word "***" on his front lawn.

Pay backs are a *****.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Probably gonna get taken down. I made a joke hate group about a friend of mine we all kinda liked to rag on, and facebook threatened me with banishment and deleted the group.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

So, what did he do?

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                          Get some diesel fuel and spell out the word "***" on his front lawn.

Pay backs are a *****.
                          LMAO, that is actually in the planning stages, along with moth balls in his gas. I'm in the group of 12 or so that are coming up with stuff to get even. This was partly my idea, and the gas and mothballs was someone else's. The only problem with the diesel (another guy's idea) on his grass is that we are snowcovered right now, so that may have to wait a while.

One guy recommended antifreeze in the dog's water, but that's taking it a bit too far, no reason for the dog to suffer. I think he was joking though.

Comment

Joined and posted. Happy to help out.

Originally posted by WMD
                            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                            Originally posted by gpngc
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

I would like some rep....to join.

Kid Nap the dog.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information