Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emoticon Petition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
    The ones we have now don't even work for me...

    Signed OSUGiants17
    Okay, good. I thought I was the only one ...

    Anyways, I'll sign.


    Signed,

    619

    Comment


    • #92
      :) :( ;) :p :D :o :roll: 8) :twisted: :mrgreen: :???: :-? :evil: :-| :| :? :shock: :razz: :sad: :-P :-( :-x :?: :!: :-) :x 8-) :-D

      SPLOOSH

      Comment


      • #93
        only guy with ??? above head, roll eyes and surprised work for me

        SPLOOSH

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
          only guy with ??? above head, roll eyes and surprised work for me
          Yep. No smiley faces.

          WTF?!?

          Comment


          • #95
            Without smilies my sarcasm goes down.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

            Comment


            • #96
              Without smilies my sarcasm goes down.
              Indeed, Voodoo, yes indeedy.

              I'll sign for a sardonic, extremely cynical non-smiley sarcastic emoticon.

              Comment


              • #97
                If the emoticons are going to remain disabled/broken, then can it at least be made to where they're off completely? That way we can actually type the smileys in punctuation marks and have them appear that way (ie. :P )

                I think there's an option for us to do this ourselves, but I can't seem to find it.
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                [@TDWinstead]
                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                Comment


                • #98
                  chea.

                  Signed,
                  BamaFalcon59
                  Virginia Tech.
                  ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

                  Next Up: 2012

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    The smiley's are gone completely now? Are they ever coming back?

                    sig by fenikz
                    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                    You are just a terrible person.
                    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                    I have an iPhone.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                      If the emoticons are going to remain disabled/broken, then can it at least be made to where they're off completely? That way we can actually type the smileys in punctuation marks and have them appear that way (ie. :P )

                      I think there's an option for us to do this ourselves, but I can't seem to find it.
                      There's a check box for "disable smilies in text" just below the submit button.

                      :) :p :(

                      Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

                      Comment


                      • Bumpppppppp

                        sig by fenikz
                        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                        You are just a terrible person.
                        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                        I have an iPhone.

                        Comment


                        • This will never happen. Like peace in the middle east, single payer health care in the US or Ben Roethlisberger not raping some chick. Sometimes you get your hopes up, but in the end you're proven wrong.

                          Comment


                          • If someone can get me a link to a direct smiley set, we are trying to get them up.


                            Follow Me on Twitter!
                            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                            Comment


                            • May be doable now. Find me the smiley set for vbulletin you want and we shall get it done in the next few weeks!


                              Follow Me on Twitter!
                              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                              Comment


                              • Nice... and... I didn't know there was an old board!
                                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information