How to catch a thief

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to catch a thief

so if it wasnt enough that i had to spend 340 dollars to repair cars this break, i got 45 dollars stolen from my locker (which was locked). Im a highschool student, and im hellbent on knocking this kids face in. I can't stand to lose this money. Im getting back.

This kid must search through lockers alot because i've heard many stories of lockers being busted in since this has happened to me, and anyone have any suggestions in how to catch him?

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
    so if it wasnt enough that i had to spend 340 dollars to repair cars this break, i got 45 dollars stolen from my locker (which was locked). Im a highschool student, and im hellbent on knocking this kids face in. I can't stand to lose this money. Im getting back.

This kid must search through lockers alot because i've heard many stories of lockers being busted in since this has happened to me, and anyone have any suggestions in how to catch him?
    Report it to your school. If there are security cameras in your high school like mine, you might have a chance.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

If its in a locker room, there are not going to be cameras. The way I see it, once this stuff is gone, its gone for good. Especially when it gets stolen from a locker room. There is just no way to prove that someone did it, unless they get a forensics team in there (but that's really not worth $45).

Prevention ------> Don't put things in locker rooms that you think will get stolen, leave it in your car or leave it with the secretary at school.

sig by fenikz
      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
      You are just a terrible person.
      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
      I have an iPhone.

Comment

He just said locker, not locker room.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

still, don't leave valuables in your lockers...I learned that the hard way first year of high school.

sig by fenikz
          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
          You are just a terrible person.
          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
          I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
            He just said locker, not locker room.
            sorry meant locker room, this kid must be dumb, he does it constantly. Im catching him and taking my money back, of course after beating the snot out of him.

Comment

Just beat the **** out of him then plant something of yours on him before any teachers get there.
              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
              Just let it go RWO.
              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

CCB's Words of Advice:

Beat him up and steal his shoes.

Comment

Sabf's advice. Leave $2000 in an unmarked envelope underneath the big slide at the playground off of Main street. That money will ensure he will be dealt with.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
                    Sabf's advice. Leave $2000 in an unmarked envelope underneath the big slide at the playground off of Main street. That money will ensure he will be dealt with.
                    Lol, that really cheered me up actually, thanks man

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                      CCB's Words of Advice:

Beat him up and steal his shoes.
                      Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                      Just beat the **** out of him then plant something of yours on him before any teachers get there.
                      what does trkaline think about all this? I find you three hilarious.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        what does trkaline think about all this? I find you three hilarious.
                        ahahahahha I am sure he will comment on it as soon as he see's it. We are are a strange trio of friends.
                        Just let it go RWO.
                        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall

Comment

ahahahahha I am sure he will comment on it as soon as he see's it. We are are a strange trio of friends.
                          frankly, if I ever went to baltimore, I would be tempted to try and at least meet up with you three because I assume it would be awesome.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            frankly, if I ever went to baltimore, I would be tempted to try and at least meet up with you three because I assume it would be awesome.
                            Well we chill with Bob Marley ALOT so if you like him you would have a blast
                            Just let it go RWO.

John Wall

Comment

Well we chill with Bob Marley A LOT so if you like him you would have a blast
                              Just wanted to emphasize a lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information