Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The History Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    hamilton?

    ewwwww

    by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
      hamilton?

      ewwwww
      :) Yes, Hamilton.
      #Chop


      sig by BoneKrusher

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
        Mount Vernon was kinda boring, Monticello is where its at.
        Mount Vernon is the home of the great George Washington. NEVER, ever talk bad about it.

        ^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

        Comment


        • #49
          it's probably a product of my liking of Thomas Jefferson since they hated each other, but Hamilton was a douche

          by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            The historic and "nicer" parts of D.C. aren't really the crime ridden parts and to answer your question earlier my favorite is Hamilton.
            Im a big Hamilton fan to. There's just so many of them, its hard to choose.

            ^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
              it's probably a product of my liking of Thomas Jefferson since they hated each other, but Hamilton was a douche
              A badass douche.


              RIP TheManInBlack

              Comment


              • #52
                badassery is not in question

                by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                  Im a big Hamilton fan to. There's just so many of them, its hard to choose.
                  Hamilton and Washington were my favorites and I've read pretty much anything I could on them.

                  Unseen I figured you liked Jefferson. I'm glad these rivalries still exsist after 230 years.
                  #Chop


                  sig by BoneKrusher

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I've always liked Madison myself.


                    RIP TheManInBlack

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                      it's probably a product of my liking of Thomas Jefferson since they hated each other, but Hamilton was a douche
                      If I recall correctly, Jefferson and Hamilton were great friends, but politics ruined their friendship. I think Jefferson was pissed because Hamilton was Washingtons right hand man and he wasn't.'

                      I don't care what anyone says, there has never been a greater group of politicians in this country like the revolutionists.

                      ^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Ben Franklin was a rebel indeed
                        He liked to get naked while he smoked on the weed
                        He was a genius but if he was here today
                        The government would **** him up his righteous A!

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                          Hamilton and Washington were my favorites and I've read pretty much anything I could on them.

                          Unseen I figured you liked Jefferson. I'm glad these rivalries still exsist after 230 years.
                          I'm a big fan of TJ (Thomas Jefferson). My favorite president during the 1800s, however, was James K. Polk. He actually is my second favorite of all time.

                          Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                          Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                          WHO DAT!

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                            hamilton?

                            ewwwww
                            Ha...I agree. I am also a Thomas Jefferson man myself...and well...you can't really agree with both.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                              I'm a big fan of TJ (Thomas Jefferson). My favorite president during the 1800s, however, was James K. Polk. He actually is my second favorite of all time.
                              Most "somewhat-learned" people like Polk. His most basic facts make him pretty darn likable.

                              Jefferson > Hamilton for sure

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                                Mount Vernon is the home of the great George Washington. NEVER, ever talk bad about it.
                                Disregard what dabears said. Mount Vernon is awesome.
                                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                                Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information