Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The History Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You tell him CJ.

    Sig by BoneKrusher

    Comment


    • This guy needs to be banned for nothing more than that Twilight sig. I'm sorry I cant even look at it without wanting to punch my computer screen.

      ^A Bonekrusher production^
      #15
      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

      Comment


      • Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
        This guy needs to be banned for nothing more than that Twilight sig. I'm sorry I cant even look at it without wanting to punch my computer screen.
        You're just mad that my sig is of higher quality than your own. Work on your photoshop skills good sir.

        Plus im helping spread the demographic of NFLDC to the 15 female crowd to help Scott get more viewers!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
          To discuss history, movies, and youtube videos with 16 year olds....

          Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

          Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

          Comment


          • Do you have to post random pics just to say two words?

            Comment


            • Moguals did not take over india...well kind of.


              India has the world oldest civilization, but apparently people couldn't handle it, so they had to control them and rewrite their history.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                Moguals did not take over india...well kind of.


                India has the world oldest civilization, but apparently people couldn't handle it, so they had to control them and rewrite their history.
                It's cool, give them another couple of decades and then them and the chinese will be re-writing our history.

                BK

                Originally posted by AcheTen
                JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                Originally posted by JBCX
                Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by 619 View Post
                  So, who's familiar with history outside of the US? How about Latin America? I'm a second-year history major and to this point that's where I'm most versed in, although I'm adequate with European history (1300-1800ish). Fun thing about Latin American history is it is taught using a very politically-centered approach with so much discussion focused on its cultural ties to the US because of relentless intervention dating back to Columbus' days. Probably one of the most unappreciated histories in the world.
                  If I remember correctly Spanish/latin American history is BF51's specialty.

                  What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

                  2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

                  Comment


                  • You are correct.




                    2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
                      You're just mad that my sig is of higher quality than your own. Work on your photoshop skills good sir.

                      Plus im helping spread the demographic of NFLDC to the 15 female crowd to help Scott get more viewers!
                      I didnt make the sig, but I'm glad yours is gone.

                      ^A Bonekrusher production^
                      #15
                      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

                      Comment


                      • If you were Robert E. Lee would you have fought for state or country?
                        #Chop


                        sig by BoneKrusher

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                          If you were Robert E. Lee would you have fought for state or country?
                          state, back then yo8ur state was a bigger deal, since the country wasnt nearly as connected as it is now.

                          Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            state, back then yo8ur state was a bigger deal, since the country wasnt nearly as connected as it is now.
                            I agree. Just trying to get something going here.
                            #Chop


                            sig by BoneKrusher

                            Comment


                            • Yeah, state made complete sense from his perspective. If it were me I think I would've gone country if I recognized the slavery element, but people forget that the war was a lot more than the slavery issue. It was an old-fashioned turf war.

                              by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                                Yeah, state made complete sense from his perspective. If it were me I think I would've gone country if I recognized the slavery element, but people forget that the war was a lot more than the slavery issue. It was an old-fashioned turf war.
                                Mostly turf war because of slavery though. Another Civil War question...Could the war have ended without Grant becoming General in charge?
                                #Chop


                                sig by BoneKrusher

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information