The Philosophy Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Philosophy Thread

Discuss what you wanna discuss. Topics, philosophers, your views, your rants, you name it. Just be touchy with ethics, as it veers towards politics, and religion, since that's explicitly prohibited and isn't philosophy. Well, there's philosophy of religion, but that's too close to religion-itself to be allowed.

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Didn't we have one of these before and it got deleted?

anyways. i think this thread would be better titled "the psychology thread" I love talking about psychology. It intrigues me.

sig by fenikz
    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
    You are just a terrible person.
    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
    I have an iPhone.

Comment

Thread full of raptors in 3...

Comment

Reanimation of the dead? Possible? If a Zombie outbreak occurred how would everyone handle it. The only thing I can think of right now that doesnt have anything to do with politics or religion.

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
          Reanimation of the dead? Possible? If a Zombie outbreak occurred how would everyone handle it. The only thing I can think of right now that doesnt have anything to do with politics or religion.
          When the ammo is runs out, have a machete.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

If a Zombie outbreak occurred how would everyone handle it.
            Get out the metroplex as fast as possible. Take TX hwys south until I make it to my friend's parents' cabin, which is out in the middle of nowhere. Stay there for a few days, then take off for good. Never stop moving.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Make a stand, I have 4 firearms in my apt, and about 2000 rounds of ammo for them in all. Just aim for the head. Aim for the head.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Is there Charisma?

I say no.

Discuss

Comment

Id lock Zombies in cages and mock them. And then kill em.

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                    Is there Charisma?

I say no.

Discuss
                    I say yes, but it's something that can be tought. It's basically just the sum of decent (not too good or bad) looks, attitude (independent, mostly) and most importantly eloquence (while using 'normal' wording).

Charisma as a natural thing that occurs in people? no.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Comment

Reanimation possible? yes. But requires huge ammounts of electricity and stuff.

My zombie plan? Well that depends on which kind of Zombies we are talking about.

1. The original night of the Living dead type zombies: If the zombies are of that sort then dealing with them will be easy. Ammo and food inside a fort structure with no windows. I would need a large vehicle (HUM-V, tank, garbage truck etc.) to venture for food once a month and look for other survivors and gather food.

2. The Resident Evil Style Zombies (and Zombie esq creatures): Well these can climb and bust through walls so in all reality I'm screwed. But I'd probobly go with the run away aproach and bring an accurate powerful weapon for when I'm surrounded.

3. The 28 days later zombies: These zombies are the smartest they are fast and can use weapons. In which case I would steal a boat bring it out to the middle of a deep lake and live off of fish for the rest of my days.
                        Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                        oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

I would join them and lead them as the Undead Master of the Legions of Hell. I'll kill the ones with guns first. That way world domination will go smoothly.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                            Is there Charisma?

I say no.

Discuss
                            It most certainly exists. A natural, visual charm and positive means of oral, as well as visual communication, coupled with secure and persuasive attitude.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                              They use their feet.
                              Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                              oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information