Official 2010 NASCAR Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official 2010 NASCAR Thread

The new season is just about one month away, time for a new NASCAR thread. The Shootout is less than a month away now.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

http://www.racingone.com/article.aspx?artnum=53484

NASCAR is reportedly considering losing the rear wing in favor of a spoiler for the Sprint Cup Series car as well as announcing other changes for the series in time for the season-opening Daytona 500.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

Originally posted by AJHawk50 View Post
      http://www.racingone.com/article.aspx?artnum=53484

NASCAR is reportedly considering losing the rear wing in favor of a spoiler for the Sprint Cup Series car as well as announcing other changes for the series in time for the season-opening Daytona 500.
      I hope they get rid of the wing and go back to the spoiler. It doesn't even look like a stock car anymore.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

http://theracingboard.net/index.php?...=0&#entry13712

NASCAR has circulated a memo to Sprint Cup Series teams informing them a change from a rear wing to spoiler will go into effect this season after a March testing session.

Sprint Cup Series Director John Darby distributed the memo on Friday which included the statement “We will be transitioning from the usage of the current wing to an aluminum spoiler.”

Comment

Hey Hurricanes25, would you like to get into a little NASCAR fantasy game I run on my message board? I sent a message to you over there...I draw drivers names out of the hat for the Cup Series. It's all listed over there.

Comment

The Daytona 500 is sneaking up around the corner now. The Shootout as well even before it. :)

Comment

Well Mark Martin is on the pole for the Daytona 500 and Kevin Harvick won the Bud Shootout tonight!

Also, in the ARCA series Danica Patrick made her debut and finished 6th.

Comment

That was a very good showing for Danica. I think in 2 years or so she will be in the Chase. Martin Truex needs to stop being a ***** and get into the chase this year!
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                  That was a very good showing for Danica. I think in 2 years or so she will be in the Chase. Martin Truex needs to stop being a ***** and get into the chase this year!
                  I definitely disagree, Danica Patrick will not make the Chase at any point during the next two seasons. She isn't even running in the Cup Series this year. She has to prove that she can run in the top 5 in the Nationwide Series first before she is even considered for a Cup ride full time. She showed good signs but is merely in ARCA right now. First ever race.

Comment

I still think Truex has the hottest girl in NASCAR
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by AJHawk50 View Post
                      I definitely disagree, Danica Patrick will not make the Chase at any point during the next two seasons. She isn't even running in the Cup Series this year. She has to prove that she can run in the top 5 in the Nationwide Series first before she is even considered for a Cup ride full time. She showed good signs but is merely in ARCA right now. First ever race.
                      Ok, maybe I was stretching it a bit. But they will force her into NASCAR but she should spend at least 2 full years in Nationwide before making the jump. But yes i was stretching it.

Comment

Jimmy Johnson and Jeff Gordon's wives are pretty damn hot also.

Got to see the last 30 or so laps of the shootout, pretty intense stuff, i'm pretty excited about the 500.

Comment

harvick wins, the world is right again

now to be devastated by jimmie's inevitable 5th champeenship

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                          <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                          <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Only Jimmie Johnson can win a race with old tires while everyone else are on new tires. It's so frustrating watching him. He's truly too good.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Damnit that sucks for Junior

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information