No announcement yet.

Liquor, Well It's Quicker :-P

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tried that Makers 46 yesterday, very nice. Extremely smooth and I tasted hints of chocolate, really liked it. Sipping that with a cube or two at night would be nice. I've been really lucky to have lots of great whiskey and that one is up there for the value you get at such a low price.

Comment

• my brother bought me some. it is not better than Maker's, regardless of what he says.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I haven't drank in 2 months...I don't know whats wrong with me... well its probably due to the fact that me and Mary have been spending every waking moment together when I'm not working the last 2 months...

Comment

• i just got laid off lots of seagrams in the near future

Comment

• Jim Beam, enjoying some right now thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
              Jim Beam, enjoying some right now thank you.

Comment

• Me and my fiance used to take shots of Devils Springs and bacardi 151.. now we have 2 kids as a result.

Comment

• Do you guys actually drink this stuff? I love whiskey just as much as the next guy, but I can't afford anything other than cheap plastic handles.

Northern Light is my mistress.

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
                  It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
                  Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
                  http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
                  421 Witness
                  756*

Comment

• Barney Ruble FTW... when you only have 10$ it has to be done

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                    Coples is that dude.
                    Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• It's fall & cooler weather means it's time for Hennessey over ice, very nice.

When you wake up next morning the inside of your throat tastes like the inside of the nyack barrel though. Trick is to stay hydrated with some H20 other than the ice in your cognac.

Comment

• I don't alwasy drink tequila, but when I do....

ParanoidMoonDuck, pay attn, this is in your Sunset neighborhood: Irish pub on 19th St. a block up from Lincoln at GG Pk. in The City, little blonde bartender named Nicole.

She makes a super fresh margarita right in front of you, squeezes 2-3 limes on the spot, you can have elite tequila like Reposada for the same price, salt optional, which is $7 but it's worth it. Highest limey pucker factor margarita ever. Be sure to give Nicole a big tip.

Margarita -- light rocks is where it's at, nectar of the gods. Frozen margaritas are for women & men with low t-counts :--)
                        Last edited by LizardState; 10-09-2010, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• downed this bottle the other night quality **** although not suggested to do the whole thing in bout 2 hours :\ cheers!

Comment

• Hey wait, back up, I want to hear more about Nicole.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by TitansCJftw View Post

downed this bottle the other night quality **** although not suggested to do the whole thing in bout 2 hours :\ cheers!
                              You sir have no taste buds... Elijah Craig is by far one of the worst Bourbons I have ever had and I have had many many bourbons. The only way Elijah Craig would even be worth drinking is if you drown it with Coke. You need to do your self a favor and enjoy the rich Char taste of Knob Creek or the smoother Woodford reserve. You can ever venture down the road of 1792 which is a cheaper Bourbon but is every bit as good. Now if you like a smoother taste go with the Woodford but if you like a stout kick hit with the Knob Creek. I never ever want to hear Elijah Craig and good in the same sentence again!

Comment

• Originally posted by StripedWalrus View Post
                                You sir have no taste buds... Elijah Craig is by far one of the worst Bourbons I have ever had and I have had many many bourbons. The only way Elijah Craig would even be worth drinking is if you drown it with Coke. You need to do your self a favor and enjoy the rich Char taste of Knob Creek or the smoother Woodford reserve. You can ever venture down the road of 1792 which is a cheaper Bourbon but is every bit as good. Now if you like a smoother taste go with the Woodford but if you like a stout kick hit with the Knob Creek. I never ever want to hear Elijah Craig and good in the same sentence again!
                                Awwww Im sorry for having tastes different than yours, one of the worst? LOL, no it isnt the best but it was on sale and I enjoyed it, one of the worst? I really dont know where to go with that comment... btw ive had woodford knob 1792 many times plz....

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information