Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liquor, Well It's Quicker :-P

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone wanna buy me some Yukon Jack?

    bonekrusher
    The Twitters
    themaninblack

    Comment



    • Bonekrusher.

      Originally posted by JordanTaber
      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

      Comment


      • I'm a little surprised so many people like Bourbon here.
        #Chop


        sig by BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • Saw ATL's idea of fireball and honey. Something that is a very interesting twist is fireball and applejuice they actually go quite well together.



          Originally posted by 49erNation85
          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

          Comment


          • I hope all of you die.




            Comment


            • I need to try Honey...been wanting to for so ******* long. I think tonight is the night I try it.

              "Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
              Originally posted by TitanHope
              R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
              He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                I need to try Honey...been wanting to for so ******* long. I think tonight is the night I try it.
                Honey and fireball? I might have to try that sometime too. I have been messin around with the Jack D's honey and its alright.



                Originally posted by 49erNation85
                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                  Honey and fireball? I might have to try that sometime too. I have been messin around with the Jack D's honey and its alright.
                  I haven't tried either one. I need to though.

                  "Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                  Originally posted by TitanHope
                  R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                  He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

                  Comment


                  • Evan William's Honey is fine. And cheaper.

                    Comment


                    • Got a bottle of JD Honey for about $15....lets see how it goes.

                      "Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                      Originally posted by TitanHope
                      R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                      He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                        Got a bottle of JD Honey for about $15....lets see how it goes.
                        That's a nice price.

                        Comment


                        • I'm about a little over a 1/4 of the way in. I like it but its the first time I drink something like this without mixing so its a little tough.

                          "Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                          Originally posted by TitanHope
                          R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                          He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                            I'm about a little over a 1/4 of the way in. I like it but its the first time I drink something like this without mixing so its a little tough.
                            If ya mix it with some coke you just get the jack and coke taste with the tint of honey at the end. Its quite the drink, I've enjoyed it.



                            Originally posted by 49erNation85
                            I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                              If ya mix it with some coke you just get the jack and coke taste with the tint of honey at the end. Its quite the drink, I've enjoyed it.
                              I'll probably do that with the last 1/4 I got left lol

                              Wanted to drink it by itself for the first time.

                              "Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                              Originally posted by TitanHope
                              R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                              He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

                              Comment


                              • I'm sipping on some Woodford myself.
                                When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information