Liquor, Well It's Quicker :-P

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob S View Post
    God, all you guys mix with coke......all that sugar makes me feel like crap.....I almost always drink beer, but if I am going liquor its either shots or sipping straight Bourbon (maybe some water added). If I am mixing its almost always vodka/soda with a heavy squeeze of lime.
    Good Beer, Bourbon, and Gimlets. My kinda of guy.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

i dont mix **** with coke and if i do i always use diet, if i dont i get ulcers in my mouth, im whiskey shots usually or on ice

Comment

Ain't nothing like a greasy rum and coke with some good ol' Sailor Jerry's.

Rum is pretty much the only liquor I will buy, but if a buddy's got a bottle i'm down for anything really.

stephenson86

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S View Post
          God, all you guys mix with coke......all that sugar makes me feel like crap.....I almost always drink beer, but if I am going liquor its either shots or sipping straight Bourbon (maybe some water added). If I am mixing its almost always vodka/soda with a heavy squeeze of lime.
          Ya I cant mix with pop anymore, its just too much. I prefer beer to liquor anyways like you. If I am going to make mixed drinks, I prefer to do it with juice. But its a lot quicker & easier to just throw shots back.

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
            1 oz shot of this:

+

this:

= win.

That woodchuck stuff is amazing.

I don't have one drink that I drink all the time, I'm poor as hell so it's usually the cheap stuff. I like Captain and Southern Comfort.

Comment

If I were to drink Rum, which I alsmot never do, there is no way I'd drink Captain Morgan. It's more expensive and Sailor Jerry's has more booze in it and tastes better.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                If I were to drink Rum, which I alsmot never do, there is no way I'd drink Captain Morgan. It's more expensive and Sailor Jerry's has more booze in it and tastes better.
                I hate rum also......we have the exact same views on boozing it seems.
                When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                  This is all true.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                    You're either a big kid with a great tolerance or you blacked out that night.
                    Errr...both by the nights end (Way early for me on a party night) I was something like 22 shots in and almost done with the handle. And blacked out in my friends front yard.
                    I do have a high tolerance level tho. Me and a buddy went thru about 2 cases of beer in one night.

bonekrusher
                    The Twitters
                    themaninblack

Comment

+

Manhattan ragin'. Man cocktail

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Scotch with a splash of club soda is all i'll drink if i'm going the liquor route.

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post

+

Manhattan ragin'. Man cocktail
                          Soco?? Ugh, and I thought you were cool for longest time. Man card please.

Comment

rum is for chicks and 100 proof whiskey gets your man card revoked...? where are you people from?

Comment

Well, rum is definitely for chicks. It's alcohol flavored syrup.

SoCo is pretty decent though, it's a little sweet also, but it isn't a bad whiskey.

Comment

SoCo is relatively girly..........goes down ever so smooth tho
                                When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information