Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liquor, Well It's Quicker :-P

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Brent View Post
    I saw that earlier tonight but, with all honesty, I cannot tell you how smooth this 46 is. I urge all you whiskey fans out there to spring for a bottle. So good.
    You should drink 30 bottles of it and make a thread about it.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
      You should drink 30 bottles of it and make a thread about it.
      If I could drink one bottle without passing out, I would!

      I feel like there is a Case Day 2.0 thread being pushed. And, while I would love to, I can't in the near future. Maybe this coming spring.

      Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Brent View Post
        If I could drink one bottle without passing out, I would!

        I feel like there is a Case Day 2.0 thread being pushed. And, while I would love to, I can't in the near future. Maybe this coming spring.
        1. I will case day it sometime before school starts

        2. How much was the Makers? I may spring for a bottle although I just ran out of Plymouth and God knows I need that for my after work martini.

        3. How did you drink it? I usually go neat or with a teaspoon of water or so.
        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rob S View Post
          1. I will case day it sometime before school starts

          2. How much was the Makers? I may spring for a bottle although I just ran out of Plymouth and God knows I need that for my after work martini.

          3. How did you drink it? I usually go neat or with a teaspoon of water or so.
          1) DO IT
          2) it was 37.99 for a 750ml bottle (WORTH IT)
          3) I usually do a twelve-count pour and about a handful of ice

          Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Brent View Post
            1) DO IT
            2) it was 37.99 for a 750ml bottle (WORTH IT)
            3) I usually do a twelve-count pour and about a handful of ice
            Alright cool. Case day will be done. 37.99 actually isnt bad (I tend to splurge on liquor if it is just a bottle for me that I can take my time enjoying. It will probably be a little more expensive here, but no biggie). I think I will try it neat first and then see if it needs some water added......guess a trip to the liquor store is in order shortly.
            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

            Comment


            • I just did a good amount and then threw in some ice to make it cold.

              basically it's Maker's without a bite and ******* smooth like you would not believe.

              Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

              Comment


              • For those who can find it, I suggest...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                  I've been drinking a lot of Seagrams 7 lately because it's $10 a bottle anywhere I go


                  +




                  =

                  Comment


                  • You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to yourfavestoner again.


                    worker bees can leave
                    even drones can fly away
                    the queen is their slave

                    themaninblack
                    15

                    Comment


                    • Mix of choice: Jack or scotch (jameson or chivas) with dry
                      slate or mckenna or on the odd occasion iron horse with dry.

                      I also drink all of the above just on ice or with a splash of water if I feel like getting drunk faster.

                      Johnny Walker green label is awesome too.

                      Comment


                      • glad to see my thread resurfaced after a 4 month hiatus and like i said in my first post seagrams 7 ftw! :) best tasting liquor for the price in my opinion

                        Comment


                        • I just hate how expensive good liquor is out here, even drinkable liquor that's nothing special is expensive, Jack is like 37 dollars a bottle on a good day.

                          Jim Beam is the only cheap bourbon or rye out here and that tastes like ****.

                          Almost forgot CC, love that stuff, I can literally drink hobo style sippin from the bottle if it's sitting in a bucket of ice.

                          Comment


                          • Received a bottle of Gaston de Lagrange X.O. Cognac for my birthday. Now i'll take my time and enjoy!

                            Comment


                            • Triple Sec + Kahlua + Baileys in shot.
                              Shot goes into rum and coke.
                              Drink goes in mouth
                              ??????
                              Profit!

                              Comment


                              • Admiral Nelson

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information