Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh hey, it's a basketball game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Oh hey, it's a basketball game

    http://www.onlinegames.com/basketball/?5usz3zie1i

    This game is a pretty cool guy.

    I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

  • #2
    awesome! this game is cool


    Comment


    • #3
      Pretty fun.

      Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

      Comment


      • #4


        >my face when I build a huge lead then start bricking everything with 30 seconds to go

        I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

        Comment


        • #5
          Finally got up to 100. This is a reminder of why i suck at basketball.

          Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

          Comment


          • #6
            My shot goes off the back rim every time and it's getting really annoying.

            Comment


            • #7
              ranked 3,4,5 baby :D
              Last edited by MiWolves; 01-26-2010, 01:32 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by iworshipbender View Post


                >my face when I build a huge lead then start bricking everything with 30 seconds to go
                Who the **** is that?


                Comment


                • #9
                  sooooooooooo mad

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                    Who the **** is that?
                    Looks like Keith Richards, lol.

                    Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      meh This game pisses me off.

                      sig by fenikz
                      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                      You are just a terrible person.
                      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                      I have an iPhone.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        so frustrating....


                        Props to BK on the sig!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          addicting as hell...

                          currently sitting in 9th

                          Sig by BoneKrusher

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            It kept freezing up on me last time I tried playing.

                            sig by fenikz
                            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                            You are just a terrible person.
                            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                            I have an iPhone.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                              It kept freezing up on me last time I tried playing.
                              You gotta close the porn vids before starting the game. hahahahaha jk bro


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information