No announcement yet.

Best job you have ever had?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do I have an active imagination.... wtf are you saying????

Comment

Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
        ... how so?
        If you are as old as you say you are, you would know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by TH3 View Post
          SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

settle boys settle!!

I flipped burgers at Macca's for a while

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

wait, who's the one that's 20 yr old and slept with all the hot chicks. 80Giants10 or Giant Rutgers fan?

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

Originally posted by 4pAc View Post
                wait, who's the one that's 20 yr old and slept with all the hot chicks. 80Giants10 or Giant Rutgers fan?
                80giants10 = GiantRutgerfan

Comment

Originally posted by elway777 View Post
                  80giants10 = GiantRutgerfan

I am my own man. I don't even know who this guy is but people always say I am him....

And as for hot chicks, Im pretty average in that department... I dont even have a girlfriend. Although the last one was pretty good looking.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
                    I am my own man. I don't even know who this guy is but people always say I am him....

And as for hot chicks, Im pretty average in that department... I dont even have a girlfriend. Although the last one was pretty good looking.
                    GiantRutgersFan's ex:

Comment

I like my current job, it's kinda like the movie Office Space. I do about 15 mins of actual "work" a week.

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
                        I like my current job, it's kinda like the movie Office Space. I do about 15 mins of actual "work" a week.
                        thats pretty sweet. my job is great. i get to install all kinds of audio equipment for stadiums and venues around north america. fly and eat for free and get paid double time the whole time im gone. its great. plus i do some sight seeing when i go places. all of this is on my companies tab.

Hitman D

Comment

Originally posted by tEk View Post
                          thats pretty sweet. my job is great. i get to install all kinds of audio equipment for stadiums and venues around north america. fly and eat for free and get paid double time the whole time im gone. its great. plus i do some sight seeing when i go places. all of this is on my companies tab.
                          I think I like your job better. It's kind of like njx's job, were he gets paid to travel places and do nothing.

Comment

i do enjoy my job thoroughly although i wouldn't mind being home a lil more often. some times its a drag when you can't hang with your friends and just chill. corporate crones are lame and not fun to be around.(they are usually there to oversee the job and also gain more clients.

Hitman D

Comment

Originally posted by ninerfan View Post
                              blockbuster or vid ezy ?
                              I'm not that cool.. I'm at Network Video a.k.a Crappest Video Store Ever!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                                I'm not that cool.. I'm at Network Video a.k.a Crappest Video Store Ever!!!

I hear ya (fckn 10)

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information