a interesting story...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a interesting story...

So i was am at a family funeral today. I had a cousin who i was close with died. So i show up with my brother and my parents and we do the usual "hello, how are you?" "routine. And i am talking to some family members, and one of them is a cousin of mine whose name is mary. And i find out that she works for the buffalo bills. Which i find out, and me and her start talking about everything, from drafts to free agency, to business in the NFL. This is one of the coolest people i have ever met in my life. So then she goes, "Have you met my aunt?" No i have not, mary responds with well she is here, So i end up meeting her aunt who is Ralph Wilson's wife. Im like holy ****, so me and her start talking about the draft and everything in the NFL. By the end of the night i have a business card, and both of them telling me i should shoot them a resume and they will see what they can do. I am still speechless about all of this.

it should be "an" interesting story....

sorry

cool nonetheless, good luck!

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

How old are you?

Comment

That is awesome, get a job as an intern/scouting assistant, find Buffalo the next great phenom, ride the momentum all the way to a position of power, and then hire me.

No seriously that's really cool, drop everything and pursue this lead with great tenacity.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
          How old are you?
          im 24 years old

Comment

what is really cool is that i am also pursuing a job with the Milwaukee Admirals. Which made it seem like i was just not talking to talk and that i had a legitimate want to be in the sports industry.

Comment

no, really, that is pretty sweet. working for an NFL team would be the ****.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

In your interview when they ask if you are you prepared to travel to Toronto for work say yes.

Comment

lol, i actually talked to my cousin about that. She is the person who planned all of that Toronto stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by roidrunner View Post
                    lol, i actually talked to my cousin about that. She is the person who planned all of that Toronto stuff.
                    What kind of stuff is on your resume? With a recommendation from a Wilson relative you could definitely get into the Bills organization, this is really just great for you man, congratulations.

Comment

i have a very weird resume actually ranging from political consulting to children's work, to sales and marketing. And my major is political science, international relations.

Comment

Originally posted by roidrunner View Post
                        i have a very weird resume actually ranging from political consulting to children's work, to sales and marketing. And my major is political science, international relations.
                        hmm well international relations is probably perfect for the Bills right now... :D

Comment

thats what i was thinking, but she did tell me that there are no plans for the Bills to move to toronto.

Comment

As I already said in the rep comment. Congrats and good luck pal.

sig by fenikz
                            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                            You are just a terrible person.
                            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                            I have an iPhone.

Comment

thanks man, i really hope it turns out well.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information