8 lbs of Burrito

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 lbs of Burrito

About a year ago, I had a thread about eating 5 Atomic Wings. With your guys' advice and encouragement, I completed that Challenge. Well, fast forward a year later, and I will be attempting a new eating challenge. 2 4lb Chicken Burrito's must be eaten in under 30 minutes. The prize: a T-shirt. Right now, I had a small breakfast, and that will be the only thing in my stomach until the competition. I'm drinking a lot of water to expand my stomach, but piss out before the competition. So, I need advice. Anyone here eat a lot in a short amount of time? Oh, and as always there will be a video/pictures of the competition.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
    About a year ago, I had a thread about eating 5 Atomic Wings. With your guys' advice and encouragement, I completed that Challenge. Well, fast forward a year later, and I will be attempting a new eating challenge. 2 4lb Chicken Burrito's must be eaten in under 30 minutes. The prize: a T-shirt. Right now, I had a small breakfast, and that will be the only thing in my stomach until the competition. I'm drinking a lot of water to expand my stomach, but piss out before the competition. So, I need advice. Anyone here eat a lot in a short amount of time? Oh, and as always there will be a video/pictures of the competition.
    You're not going to finish it but the key is speed.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Comment

Hope you have a bathroom with lots of TP close by.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

sorry man, but you have no shot lol. if you do, you are a ******* champion.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
        Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

I could see it done in an hour. But not 30 minutes. That's just too much burrito for one man to take.

sig by fenikz
          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
          You are just a terrible person.
          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
          I have an iPhone.

Comment

i have to **** just thinking about it hahaha

Comment

30 minutes will be tough. I'd just keep a consistent pace.

Follow Me on Twitter!
              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Here's a strategy. Open up the burrito. Eat everything inside then eat the tortilla after. I think it would probably make it a lot easier.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                  Here's a strategy. Open up the burrito. Eat everything inside then eat the tortilla after. I think it would probably make it a lot easier.
                  Sacrilege.

Comment

Your jaw is gonna hurt

I had a 5+ lb burrito from Freebirds I could barely finish half of it.

Comment

Originally posted by bantx View Post
                      Your jaw is gonna hurt

I had a 5+ lb burrito from Freebirds I could barely finish half of it.
                      That's what he said?

sig by fenikz
                      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                      You are just a terrible person.
                      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                      I have an iPhone.

Comment

I ate two 20" pizzas to mysef the other day...but i bet thats only like 5 pounds. I nearly burst. So good luck with this one! :P

Comment

I ate 30 White Castle's in an hour.....the key is coming out of the gates fast because you will def. hit a wall......I wound up eating the first 20 of the 30 in the opening 20-30 minutes. Come out fast and with a plan......your pretty much going to need to go non-stop tho I would think......it is doable tho. A chipotle burrito is around 2 lbs. usually and I am confident I could do 3 in 30.
                          Last edited by Rob S; 01-30-2010, 02:38 PM.
                          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                            That's what he said?
                            Ginger fail.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                            WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                              I ate 30 White Castle's in an hour.....the key is coming out of the gates fast because you will def. hit a wall......I wound up eating the first 20 of the 30 in the opening 20-30 minutes. Come out fast and with a plan......your pretty much going to need to go non-stop tho I would think......it is doable tho. A chipotle burrito is around 2 lbs. usually and I am confident I could do 3 in 30.
                              This. Eat as much as you can in the first 15/20 minutes because once you hit that wall it's gonna suck.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information