Herschel Walker VS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herschel Walker VS

I'm sure most of you have seen this already but I was completely impressed with H.Walker.
    Not only how easily he handled this guy but how jacked this 47 yr old dude is.

I'd love to see him fight Brett Favre. Yessss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

HGH ftw!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nalej View Post

I'm sure most of you have seen this already but I was completely impressed with H.Walker.
      Not only how easily he handled this guy but how jacked this 47 yr old dude is.

I'd love to see him fight Brett Favre. Yessss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      fixed it so we can see it

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Canseco called him out a couple of days ago. That would be a shitshow. Canseco is a straight can.

It will never happen though.

stephenson86

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't conseco get his ass beat by some randome person who won a raffle?
          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Originally posted by Nalej View Post
            Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't conseco get his ass beat by some randome person who won a raffle?
            They had a clip on sportsnation today of him getting mollywhopped by like a 7 footer
            Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
            Coples is that dude.
            Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Canseco fought what I'm pretty sure was a shaven Yeti. I'd love to see Herchal whoop his assk the operator though!
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Hong Man Choi, the guy who Canseco fought, sucks, but he's better than the guy(Nagy) that Herschel fought. I still think Herschel would beat Canseco though.
                "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

The guy Herschel beat up is the MMA equivalent of the Detroit Lions Water Boy. I say this in all seriousness, I could of beat him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                    The guy Herschel beat up is the MMA equivalent of the Detroit Lions Water Boy. I say this in all seriousness, I could of beat him up.
                    Well, understandably. First MMA fight ever, he's 47 and he hasn't been training very long, BUT.. his name has the potential to bring them lots of money, so they set him up with a dud. It was interesting to see nonetheless.

You can't help but be astonished at how ripped he is though. A lot of people are grandparents at 47, and this guy is shredded. Ridiculous.

Comment

once one of the greatest athletes on the planet. Hershel still has a lot of athletic talent, and he's crazy.
                      No excuse for these players being left out of the Hall of Fame:
                      QB Ken Anderson
                      DT Alex Karras
                      LB Chuck Howley

Comment

My cousin is a beast. That is all :).

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                        2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                        2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

I was impressed by Walker. For a 47 year old dude he was in awesome shape, he displayed a nice ground and pound as well as a good striking game. His opponent might have not been a very stiff challenege, but as it was said before he has not been training very long and you dont want to feed him to the wolves in is first fight. Do not see Herschel having a sucessful career, but he is a good promotional tool for Strikeforce and for a 47 year old dude with limited training is not bad.

Comment

shootfighting should be natural to a football player, even an offensive one. Get low, tackle, go to town like Tito Ortiz.
                            No excuse for these players being left out of the Hall of Fame:
                            QB Ken Anderson
                            DT Alex Karras
                            LB Chuck Howley

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information