Good news and some bad news...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news and some bad news...

First off, I'm only posting this here cause for a while this board was almost like family and I remember a couple people wanted me to keep them updated on my situation. If you don't recall my situation, I was an aspiring D-I football player, didn't get recruiting out of high school, and went to JuCo. Well, I had a very successful first year in JuCo, and I just signed on with Northern Illinois University on signing day.

Here comes the bad news, as some of you may or may not have noticed, I've virtually disappeared for the past 6-7 months. Well, now with me being a D-I athlete and full time student, I will have absolutely no time to be posting on here anymore or actually really follow the NFL Draft at all. Im not gonna lie, Im gonna miss following the NFL draft with you guys, but I got to put my priorities first, and thats winning football games.

Just wanted to inform you guys, cause a lot of you are like my virtual family.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Congrats on getting into NIU my man. We'll definitely keep up to date on how you are going on the team and all my friend!

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
      First off, I'm only posting this here cause for a while this board was almost like family and I remember a couple people wanted me to keep them updated on my situation. If you don't recall my situation, I was an aspiring D-I football player, didn't get recruiting out of high school, and went to JuCo. Well, I had a very successful first year in JuCo, and I just signed on with Northern Illinois University on signing day.

Here comes the bad news, as some of you may or may not have noticed, I've virtually disappeared for the past 6-7 months. Well, now with me being a D-I athlete and full time student, I will have absolutely no time to be posting on here anymore or actually really follow the NFL Draft at all. Im not gonna lie, Im gonna miss following the NFL draft with you guys, but I got to put my priorities first, and thats winning football games.

Just wanted to inform you guys, cause a lot of you are like my virtual family.
      So what's the bad news?:)

Comment

Holy **** dude, congrats!

I knew if you went to Harper you would get some D1 interest ;)

I'll be rooting for you guys come fall now.

Comment

Congrats Smokey. Best of luck to you
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
            Congrats on getting into NIU my man. We'll definitely keep up to date on how you are going on the team and all my friend!
            Just promise me that I will get a 5 star grade by Scott in 3-4 years :)

Comment

I know Matt Krempel who goes to NIU. I think he's number 79. If you ever meet him ask him to do the screech.

Comment

What position you playing?

Comment

Congrats and best of luck to you.
                  And always remember us over here at SWDC!

is this you?
                  http://www.niuhuskies.com/sports/m-f...ia_matt00.html

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                  my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                  But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Good luck Smokey. Make us proud!
                    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                    RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                      I know Matt Krempel who goes to NIU. I think he's number 79. If you ever meet him ask him to do the screech.
                      I actually met him last weekend. He seemed to be a really cool guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                        Just promise me that I will get a 5 star grade by Scott in 3-4 years :)
                        We'll even put a bunch of ZZZZZs after your name and sky's the limit.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                          We'll even put a bunch of ZZZZZs after your name and sky's the limit.
                          Smokey Joezzzzzzzz

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Congratulations dude, best of luck

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Congrats man, that's awesome!

No matter what you'll always be a part of these forums, especially when you get drafted in a few years! :)

Originally posted by fenikz
                              His soft D really turns me off
                              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information