Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Berman

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...=tsn&type=lgns

"Online reports say the ESPN commentator is drawing major interest from NFL Network and DirecTV. The Big Lead reports NFLN is "putting the full court press" on Berman; Sports by Brooks reports DirecTV is in "full pursuit."

Bermanís contract expires May 10, his 55th birthday, TBL reports.

I dont have the NFL Network and I would be all for seeing less of Berman.
    Originally posted by njx9
    i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

Just tell me which network he going to be on before the Draft, so I know which one to avoid.

Comment

I know plenty of people hate on Berman, but I like him and his style. Since he has stopped tipping picks, I love having him there for the draft. It just doesn't feel right without him hosting.

Follow Me on Twitter!
        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

If the NFLN gets Boomer, where does that leave Eisen? I like Richie a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
            I know plenty of people hate on Berman, but I like him and his style. Since he has stopped tipping picks, I love having him there for the draft. It just doesn't feel right without him hosting.
            Completely Agree.
            Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
            Coples is that dude.
            Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

^ This. Mayock has somewhat grown on me (I still prefer Kiper but when McShay shows up I need to change the channel.) to the point where i don't mind watching the NFL network but Berman is my favorite and as great as Eisen is, its weird for me to watch the NFL Network for too long.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Can't stand him at all... i hope that he goes to Direct TV. I have comcast.
                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

Exactly how I feel. I actually enjoy watching him
                  -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

I have a ton of respect for Berman but can't stand him anymore. NFLN draft coverage was awesome last year (BRING CHUCKY BACK!!) and I hope Berman doesn't ruin that. I will keep an open mind if he does land on NFLN, but I'd rather not see it happen.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

ESPN should trade Berman for Eisen

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Eisen >>>>>>>>>>>>> Berman

Comment

Chris Berman is awesome with the highlight reel, he actually gets into it and have interesting things to say...not just some boring old ****.

Jackson and Berman FTMFW, in 2 min drill, Com'On man, and bunch of other ****.

Also for the draft bring back Keyshawn Johnson.

Comment

I can't imagine ESPN letting him go. He was one of the building blocks of the network.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Chris Berman's Rumblin and stumblin ba boom ba booooom all the way to the NFLN.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information