Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHUCK discussion thread (WILL contain spoilers)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, and to be honest, with the way these last few episodes have gone? I trust them to tell a kickass story for the last six episodes. In the last month this show has really gone back to what it originally was: an hour of fun.

I look for the ratings to increase slightly for the next few episodes.. hopefully enough for a renewal, even if only for 13 episodes as a replacement later in the year. One of the new pilots is destined to tank. It's on NBC after all.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
      Yeah, and to be honest, with the way these last few episodes have gone? I trust them to tell a kickass story for the last six episodes. In the last month this show has really gone back to what it originally was: an hour of fun.

I look for the ratings to increase slightly for the next few episodes.. hopefully enough for a renewal, even if only for 13 episodes as a replacement later in the year. One of the new pilots is destined to tank. It's on NBC after all.
      I would guess it'd be more like 3+. NBC has been horrible lately.

And seriously. Just move the show to Wednesday or something. Seems like a no-brainer to me.

Comment

• There has to be something internal that the normal audience doesn't get. The show is not doing well in its current timeslot, so why not move it? Put it on Wednesday at 8, when it isn't up against much tougher competition, and allow it to grow there. If what I'm reading is true about dvr/hulu/nbc.com numbers, it should flourish on a night with some boring stuff on.

Comment

• I think they should put it on at 10 after the 2 hour comedy block on Thursday's, and move The Marriage Ref to somewhere else.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I was kind of hoping they'd throw their "reality" junk up against the other Monday stuff but so far it hasn't happened yet.

Comment

• Question: Now that Agents Walker and Bartowski are together on Chuck, what’s next for our favorite couple? —Charles
              Ausiello: A new obstacle! “Chuck has a secret he’s keeping from Sarah,” teases exec producer Josh Schwartz. “A secret that could cost Chuck what Sarah loves most about him — his mind.” Um, yikers!

Question: Two weeks in the row without any Chuck spoilers? What’s the matter, sad that Shaw is finally gone? I’m not! What’s next for Team Bartowski? —Marie
              Ausiello: That Shaw crack may come back to haunt you, since I have it on very good authority that someone from Chuck’s past will return in the finale to do him great harm. Guesses? Hit the comments!

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/04/...ouse-chuck-24/
              Last edited by Whistler6; 04-14-2010, 11:30 PM.

Comment

• Haha, oh snaps!

I don't think it's Shaw. If I had to guess? Chevy Chase.

Comment

• BUMP!

Just a reminder to the rest of the citizens of Buymoria here, Monday 4-26, first new episode since Chuck vs The Other Guy. Make sure to tune in live!

Comment

• I thought Chuck was done for a little while.

Comment

• Too bad I'll be writing a paper and in class. I'll have to catch it online tomorrow.
                      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                        I thought Chuck was done for a little while.
                        It was off the air for two weeks (no idea why) but it's back tonight for six more weeks. The next two or three will probably go in to determining whether or not it's picked up for a fourth season.

edit: Article about tonights episode and Chuck in general by Alan Sepinwall. No spoilers, just a good read:

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/tv/i...is_better.html
                        Last edited by vidae; 04-26-2010, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• That article makes me think the chances of Chuck getting renewed are slim. I cant' believe NBC is making another Law and Order.

Comment

• That article had me at 'John Casey as a bearded clown'.

ps I guarantee Yvonne takes a dick better than anyone ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                              That article had me at 'John Casey as a bearded clown'.

ps I guarantee Yvonne takes a dick better than anyone ever.
                              I bet Job would have something to say about this.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                                That article makes me think the chances of Chuck getting renewed are slim. I cant' believe NBC is making another Law and Order.
                                There is a chance it is renewed and paired up with a new spy pilot/dramedy called "Undercovers".. they might go with a themed night type of deal. I'm not sure how true the rumors are, but it would be pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information