Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHUCK discussion thread (WILL contain spoilers)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
    There is a chance it is renewed and paired up with a new spy pilot/dramedy called "Undercovers".. they might go with a themed night type of deal. I'm not sure how true the rumors are, but it would be pretty cool.
    Would it be on a non-House/HIMYM night? If so that sounds great. I've never heard of this Undercovers.

Comment

• Yeah. It is rumored to be Wednesday nights.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
        That article makes me think the chances of Chuck getting renewed are slim. I cant' believe NBC is making another Law and Order.
        Don't abandon hope just yet.

To quote Professor Farnsworth, "Good news, everyone!" It's looking likely that 'Chuck' will be getting another season on NBC, according to the Ausiello Files, although no official word has been sent to the press as of yet.

This is comforting news, as ratings for its current season haven't been stellar, despite the excellent pseudo-season finale, which was written before its six-episode extension was commissioned. Our own Joel Keller has an excellent interview here on TV Squad with 'Chuck' co-creator Chris Fedak about "Season 3.2."

http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/04/23/ch...claims-source/

Comment

• I read that as well. Unsure how I feel about it, but Ausiello isn't wrong a lot and wouldn't post it unless it's true.

Comment

• "But off the record, it's about damn time."
            -Gen. Beckman

Alan Sepinwall's instant recap puts a nice bow on the episode:

http://sepinwall.blogspot.com/2010/0...rah-smile.html

Comment

• Polyphonic Spree ftw.

Great episode. Chuck and Sarah together = :) .

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

• I loved all the references to odd pairs throughout this episode, ie. Jeffster as Simon and Garfunkel, Morgan/Casey etc.

Comment

• Chuck got a 2.1 again which is holding steady. I'm not sure what this means yet but hopefully it ticks upwards a LITTLE next week, and hopefully we know the future of our show sooner rather than later. :)

Comment

• I loved this episode. Great blend of action and humor. Much lighter tone than the other episodes from this season. Felt like season 1/2 Chuck.
                    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• General Beckman going out of character a bit and speaking for basically the entire Chuck fanbase = awesome

Comment

• JEFFSTER!

Awesome episode, and I agree that this one was much more season 1/2 in tone then in keeping with the rest of season 3. Pretty excited to see what happens from here on out.

EDIT: Also, I am gunna have to agree with CCSD on Yvonne's dick taking ability. She was so ******* hot this week.
                        Last edited by A Perfect Score; 04-27-2010, 05:18 PM.
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Good episode. They should've left out the Ellie mad-at-Chuck-for-not-being-there-at-the-party angle, there was too much else happening and it felt very tacked on. Probably just a vehicle to get Jeffster into the episode.

I'm glad they're sticking with "Sarah" instead of "Sam". It's like that little revelation never happened.

Casey and Morgan make a funny pairing. I think they'll take Morgan in a technician direction. He'll never be a field agent, but he's obviously useful for surveillance and techie stuff.

Comment

• One of my favorite episodes to be honest. It really did feel like an episode from season 1 or 2.. great action, great comedy (Jeffster sighting! see the sig!) and the new combo of Casey and Morgan is too funny. They could do a lot with that. Also, I love the Chuck/Sarah relationship now, even more than I did before. It's a great dynamic.

One of my favorite songs too:

It's a new dawn
                            It's a new day
                            It's a new life
                            For me
                            And I'm feelin.. good

ps It isn't easy for someone to be both unbelievably gorgeous AND cute at the same time but Yvonne pulls it off perfectly.

edit: The punk rocker guy on the train that they steal the handcuffs from was Yvonnes real life boyfriend. Was posted somewhere in the Sepinwall blog.
                            Last edited by vidae; 04-28-2010, 02:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                              One of my favorite episodes, to be honest. It really did feel like an episode from season 1 or 2.. great action, great comedy (Jeffster sighting! see the sig!) and the new combo of Casey and Morgan is too funny. They could do a lot with that. Also, I love the Chuck/Sarah relationship now, even more than I did before. It's a great dynamic.

One of my favorite songs too:

It's a new dawn
                              It's a new day
                              It's a new life
                              For me
                              And I'm feelin.. good

ps It isn't easy for someone to be both unbelievably gorgeous AND cute at the same time but Yvonne pulls it off perfectly.

edit: The punk rocker guy on the train that they steal the handcuffs from was the luckiest guy in the whole ******* world. Was posted somewhere in the Sepinwall blog.
                              Fixed that for you.

Comment

• Approved change, sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information