Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHUCK discussion thread (WILL contain spoilers)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck tonight! omg yusss.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Big Mike ******* rules.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Overall solid episode.. not their best but definitely not their worst. Looks like it sort of sets up a bit about Mama B for the rest of the season. Solid.

Comment

• big mike ftw

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
            Overall solid episode.. not their best but definitely not their worst. Looks like it sort of sets up a bit about Mama B for the rest of the season. Solid.
            I actually loved the episode. The return of Big Mike. Kiebler and Stone Cold going at it. Big Mike dropping the philosophy on us. Lest and Jeff being pretty funny, even if we didn't get a musical performance. The last scene with the ring falling and the dramatic tension building up was really nice too, avoiding a really corny feel.

Comment

• http://twitpic.com/2vhuz4

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG NERDGASM FAPFPAFPAFPAPFAPFAPFAPAFPAPFAPFAPFA

Comment

• THE MAN THEY CALL JAYNE!a

Comment

• Originally posted by josh07039 View Post
                  The last scene with the ring falling and the dramatic tension building up was really nice too, avoiding a really corny feel.
                  Really? I thought it was contrived and stupid. Sometimes I wonder why I bother with this show. But I feel too invested to stop watching.

Comment

• Yea could you just stop watching you bring to much negativity to this thread.

Solid ep this week. Lotta Buy More with some Chuck/Sarah stuff too.

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                      Really? I thought it was contrived and stupid. Sometimes I wonder why I bother with this show. But I feel too invested to stop watching.
                      I kinda hate you right now. I'd prefer it if you never watched again. Thanks in advance for your cooperation in this time.

Comment

• If it would make you girls feel better I'll stop posting in here until they have a decent episode and I can say something positive.

Comment

• It was a good episode. The ending was meh for me but it didn't take away from the rest of the episode.
                          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

Ok episode. I'm surprised they made zero progress in finding Chuck's mom though. It is also stupid that they're back to keeping Ellie in the dark again.
                            I don't think either of those are that surprising, they will milk everything

Comment

I also thought it was really contrived and stupid, but then again I absolutely hated the last episode. I think the second episode was solid, but outside of that this season is annoying me so far.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Chuck tonight!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information