Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHUCK discussion thread (WILL contain spoilers)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOO! How have the ratings been holding up, Vidae? Honestly, the way The Event has been tanking I think Chuck might be around for a while. Until NBC figures out their other big program on Monday night, I really don't see how they can axe Chuck.

Also I just want to point out when Casey picked Morgan up by the neck I was laughing SO hard. It was amazing.
    (shameless self-promotion)
    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
      WOO! How have the ratings been holding up, Vidae? Honestly, the way The Event has been tanking I think Chuck might be around for a while. Until NBC figures out their other big program on Monday night, I really don't see how they can axe Chuck.

Also I just want to point out when Casey picked Morgan up by the neck I was laughing SO hard. It was amazing.
      The rating have not been outstanding but they have remained consistent while so many new shows have just bombed. Its a cheap show to produce and it consistently pulls rating in an absolutley abysmal timeslot. I think NBC realizes that with all the **** ratings all the other shows pull, that Chuck isn't a terrible show to keep running.

Comment

• You're right. Chuck has been steady three weeks in a row at 1.9. 1.9 is bad, but against the competition it has (DWTS, CBS comedies, MNF, House) is it consistently consistent, and consistent is the new hotness.

NBC picked up The Event for an additional 9 as well. It leveled off this week at a 2.2, which isn't good either, but it's not as bad as Chase or Undercovers. I'm not sure what NBC is thinking, but it's clear that Chuck is in their future.

The good thing about Chuck fans is that they're fans and they're eyeballs on the TV at the same time regardless of what is on. We're a loyal bunch and NBC is rewarding that loyalty.

And best line of the season so far: "You break her heart, I'll break your EVERYTHING."

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• More Chuck can only be a good thing. I think this season has been much better than the last couple, seems to have gone back more towards being a bit of goofball fun and not taking itself so serious which is great.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Ratings have been at a steady 1.9 apparently which is pretty good because it's against HIMYM and House.

24 episodes brings it one full season away from syndication. From what I've heard it's the only show on NBCs current line up thats remaining steady in it's viewer ship.

I got this from another source, since I'm an aussie I got no ******* idea what other shows NBC has.

Comment

• The Event was steady last week at 2.2, which is a pretty bad fall from the 3.6, but the rest of their freshman lineup has tanked.

I don't want a show to do poorly, but Chase and Undercovers have helped Chuck stay on the air for sure, and Outlaws was flat out canceled already. They're burning off the rest of the episodes on saturday night.

Comment

• Oh cool, Batman Begins is on NBC! ;)
                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I really need to stop forgetting that this comes on at 8. WOULD SOMEONE REMIND ME NEXT WEEK?!

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    I really need to stop forgetting that this comes on at 8. WOULD SOMEONE REMIND ME NEXT WEEK?!
                    Comes on at 7 if you live in the cool time zone.
                    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Damn it i missed it. oh well football.

Comment

• Chuck is on! I'm dvring it! unfunfunf!

Comment

• I thought it was a good episode. Not great, but good. :)

Comment

• Pretty sweet episode tonight even though I saw all of the twists coming. I'm just good like that. Kinda sad there isn't a new one next week.
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Yeah the twist was pretty predictable, but it was a pretty damn good episode.

Also, Chuck was UP in the demo! It only went up 0.1, but that puts it at a 2.0, and it was against the World Series AND MNF! Go Chuck! :D

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                                Yeah the twist was pretty predictable, but it was a pretty damn good episode.

Also, Chuck was UP in the demo! It only went up 0.1, but that puts it at a 2.0, and it was against the World Series AND MNF! Go Chuck! :D
                                He was awesome as Tuttles. Tuttles was so cool. :(
                                (shameless self-promotion)
                                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information