Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHUCK discussion thread (WILL contain spoilers)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Chuck tonight! Woots!

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Holy **** what a depressing episode!

And holy **** I want chocolate.

And holy **** Summer Glau is so hot.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

• Summer Glau is almost as hot as Mary Elizabeth Winstead.

Can't wait to see Sarah kicking ass and taking names next week. I think by the end of this season Jeffster is going to find out the truth about the Buy More.

Rob Riggle is always hilarious btw.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• a) I love Rob Riggle.

b) Great episode! Sarah is going to own some people next week.

c) Holy ******* ****, I would do awful things, UNFORGIVABLE things to see Summer Glau naked. Just once.

d-z) Dibs on Summer Glau.
          Last edited by vidae; 11-15-2010, 10:33 PM.

Comment

• whats with the terminator related actors?

Comment

• Thought it was an awesome episode... and I honestly thought the whole mission was going to be a set-up to try and get him to flash so the ending kicked all kinds of ass by not being that!

It's totally cheesy but you can totally tell that Chuck is going to rediscover the intersect through his love of Sarah not through fear or proving her wrong or anything! I'd be surprised if that is not how it goes down.

Summer looked so hot in this episode, like hotter than ever which is pretty impressive effort!

Agree that Jeffster are going to stumble upon the secrets

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                It's totally cheesy but you can totally tell that Chuck is going to rediscover the intersect through his love of Sarah not through fear or proving her wrong or anything! I'd be surprised if that is not how it goes down.
                Thought this through the whole episode...I am expecting a situation where Sarah is in danger and Chuck flashes to save her. It makes sense and in all honesty should be what happens even though it is hella cheesy.

Comment

• Originally posted by StripedWalrus View Post
                  Thought this through the whole episode...I am expecting a situation where Sarah is in danger and Chuck flashes to save her. It makes sense and in all honesty should be what happens even though it is hella cheesy.
                  yeah they are pretty much setting it up that this is the only answer. Its like Goku becoming a super saiyan ;). But seriously it should make Sarah plenty hot for chuckie ;).

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                  - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                  - Corner or Wideout in the first
                  - No reaching
                  - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• This episode is pushing me from six to midnight.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I loved this episode. Sarah was pure badassery from start the finish and she is so gorgeous it's unreal.

Comment

• Awesome episode again, Chuck has got it back that's for sure! Not that it ever really fell that far but you know what I mean...

That pouring water on herself scene was smoking hot awesome.

Wonder if Chuck is done flashing or what? Anyone else get the feeling that maybe the computer for Ellie is going to start her and/or awesome flashing? That would be a neat twist!

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                          Awesome episode again, Chuck has got it back that's for sure! Not that it ever really fell that far but you know what I mean...

That pouring water on herself scene was smoking hot awesome.

Wonder if Chuck is done flashing or what? Anyone else get the feeling that maybe the computer for Ellie is going to start her and/or awesome flashing? That would be a neat twist!
                          Ellie flashing would be hilarious. Could you imagine her being pregnant and flashing kung fu on someone?
                          (shameless self-promotion)
                          Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                          https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• I don't think it's an intersect. I'm not sure what she saw, but I doubt their dad would put an intersect in his daughter when he saw how it messed with Chuck.

I AM curious as to what it is though.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                              I don't think it's an intersect. I'm not sure what she saw, but I doubt their dad would put an intersect in his daughter when he saw how it messed with Chuck.

I AM curious as to what it is though.
                              Yeah I doubt it too. Still, it better be good considering the cliff hanger was pretty weak.
                              (shameless self-promotion)
                              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Well huh. I guess we were wrong on that one weren't we?

Solid episode, not the best (that was last week) but I liked it. No more Chuck until January 17th :( fml :(

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information