Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHUCK discussion thread (WILL contain spoilers)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't even know how to say how sad I am that Chuck is ending.... Life won't be the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
      I don't think its Ellie either.. I do think it COULD be Captain Awesome. He was originally intended to be a russian spy and not be on the show very long until they realized how great he was and how much the audience liked him. It'd be cool for him to get an expanded role.

And yeah, it's my favorite show of all time too so I'm trying to just enjoy the next few episodes. The next one looks great.. Gary Cole is the man.
      I thought last week's was better, but since its come back from what was potentially the final episode (Episode 16), every episode has been pretty great. I don't want it to end either, but quite honestly, it probably should end on the marriage. There's plenty of other directions the show could go after that, but I don't think they could find a better way to end it and as much as I hate to say it, the show would probably end up dwindling out during the middle of the next season.

That being said, lets start/join some campaign to keep it going / also change the time slot so it doesn't have to compete with HIMYM for viewers.

Comment

• Its too bad because Chuck is still a great show and HIMYM is a shadow of its early seasons. Ill be a very sad panda if Chuck ends now, Ill miss it.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

• Chuck got a 5th season!!!

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

• Deadline, Variety and TVLine are all reporting it.

Please for the love of everything holy let this be true!

Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Magical news. Today is a good day to be alive.

Comment

• Can't go wrong with more Yvonne.
                  Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Okay, this is kinda awesome, You Are a Tourist legit just came on iTunes when I saw the news of the 5th season.

If you don't get how awesome that is, its the song that was playing during the Chuck & Sarah montage from this week's episode before... well... you know, don't want to spoil anything for anyone ;)

Comment

• Awesome video.

Comment

• NBC had their upfronts today and Chuck is on the Fall schedule.. on Friday! Which is awesome news. Better night for Chuck imo. NBC has confirmed it will be the last season, so enjoy it folks.

edit: It has pretty much no chance of a back order as well. The creative team gets 13 episodes to end the series on their own terms.
                        Last edited by vidae; 05-15-2011, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• That finale was pretty awesome. The final 13 episodes are going to have a lot more action comedy involved because of the twist at the end, I'm sure.

Comment

• Pretty kickass finale. I can't wait for next season with what we know now.

Comment

• Comment

• I hope this is the last season and they wrap it up. It would be nice if they make Sarah's walker dream come true. In one of the episodes where they play a married couple she really loved being normal and playing wife. It would be good if it ended like that with a kid or so. Mr. and Mrs. Smith esque.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information